News:

We now have an integrated wiki. Log in to the forum, then visit https://brassgoggles.net/wiki/.

Main Menu

The Steam Gallery Volume 1

Started by TheRedMax, February 26, 2007, 03:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetestPoison

the two sides of me:

wonderfully anachronistic:

Spoiler: ShowHide

spartan-style manly:

AGB

Well, I guess it's about time I posted a picture :-)

This is from last weekend, and I'm not saying what's behind that door :-)

AGB
AKA Jester, and others

Gazongola

Here are a couple of me at a rave in Bristol. It was a pirate themed one! So I went as a rave pirate!

And yes, I had rave tache. And yes, I did grow it. Only not in neon colours, that was paint.  :D

Gazongola

Here are a couple of me at a rave in Bristol. It was a pirate themed one! So I went as a rave pirate!

And yes, I had rave tache. And yes, I did grow it. Only not in neon colours, that was paint.  :D

Cross posted from Post your picture thread.

AlegrahEredschtadt

Oh, dash it all, I'll post pictures. I had a brainstorm today. The black thing I'm wearing is a Victorian-esque see-through roughly midthigh length dress/shirt. I'm thinking I'm going to wear bloomers under it with my corset and some accessories for a snazzy outfit for the con. :P

Sorry for crappy view, and for crappy hair. I haven't gotten the chance to style it yet today. :P

Also, apologize for ewwy lazy eyes. o_o I was in the process of blinking. I took this to show the detail on the top of it, I think. And such a horrible angle to take pictures at, yes?

Yes, I apologize for horrible pictures. :P

Read the musings of a mentally unstable traveler: http://symphonicallymorbid.blogspot.com/

~ ~ ~

I dare mention my bloomers in public.

Join me in the Chatroom! http:/

Maj. Clive Hathaway

Some pics from the Dandies & Quaintrelles Seersucker Social, Bikeride & Lawn Party in Washington DC. (Sponsored by Hendricks Gin... Yum!!)

My Quaintrelle Ms. Hunt & I

Our Bikes

The Lovely Ms. Hunt

Myself

The grounds

Enjoying a smoke & a refreshing Hendricks cocktail

The Lovely Ms. Hunt again

Myself

We two

It was a marvelous time... can't wait for the next event!!
"Death is the last Great adventure."

Lurk the Good Lurk.

RoseOak

And just because I found it in a drawer yesterday is a photograph of my great grandfather. Personally I think he looks pretty spiffing

greatestescaper

My great great grandfather, John O'Halloran and his son, my great grandfather Martin Holloran.  This photo was taken somewhere around 1910 I believe.

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever." -Baron Munchausen

Ruix

Boredddd  :D

enjoii.:)

Foxes and toads.

Mrs. Coppernut

I just realised I hadn't posted these yet. They were taken a few weeks ago by one of my friends c:

And a picture of the newest addition I got a few days before that shoot:

Oh, I just realised I could post my lame dinosaur pinup photo's aswell.

Hope they're not too much  ;)

Edit: I just saw I already posted the pinup photo's in the pinup thread (sounds logical) but ohwell D:
Full speed ahead Mr. Copperpants!

Capt. Dirigible

Ok..so last weekend the Countess and I along with some pals attended the Aftermath Ball in Salisbury. As mentioned elsewhere it's a masked ball and the theme was post apocalyptic. The dress code gave us the choice of three 'tribes': 'Warriors', 'Mutants' and 'Hiders' (Hiders being basically steampunk in all but name).

So I had a kinda air pirate thing going on...yes, yes I know..I have a really crap ray-gun..try not to focus on that, please.

The Countess opted for the Warrior tribe

Some of our friends..
The lovely Cecile..always looks amazing

Rob and Aly (vampyresheep on BG) l

The Countess, Kat and Sal

The obligatory 'duelling' shot

The organisers were going round all night chatting to people and judging outfits/costumes. They then picked a best dressed male and female to be named 'King and Queen of the Ball'. Kat (with the pink spikey hair in the centre of the above picture was awarded the Queen's prize..the King can be seen here!

Chuffed to bits or wot?
I say, Joe it's jolly frightening out here.
Nonsense dear boy, you should be more like me.
But look at you! You're shaking all over!
Shaking? You silly goose! I'm just doing the Watusi

Engineer

We've uploaded some video footage onto Youtube of The League of Bourmemouth Steampunks' day out at the Beaulieu Steam Revival

On the carousel :

Carousel.avi

Riding on the 1875 Grenville Steam Carriage :

Steam Carriage.avi

This is the wonderful machine we were riding :