News:

We now have an integrated wiki. Log in to the forum, then visit https://brassgoggles.net/wiki/.

Main Menu

*giggle* Picnic anyone? (UK)

Started by Dr. Munro, November 05, 2008, 12:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herr Döktor

Oh yes! And planning this far in advance means that I can keep my dance card clear, so to speak!

:)

SteamBlast Mary

Hell, it's chance to decide what to wear.

At least it would be if we knew what the weather was going to be like.

Any confirmed date/location? So can book it off work.
'I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night'

Jemima Annabelle Clough

Quote from: SteamBlast_Mary on November 22, 2008, 07:35:03 PM
Hell, it's chance to decide what to wear.

At least it would be if we knew what the weather was going to be like.

Any confirmed date/location? So can book it off work.

Well, it'll be summer so either horribly hot and humid, or raining ;D
Remember: Stressed backwards spells desserts
---
Fellow of the RS
Botanist and sometime adventurer
Wife of A E Clough
---
Flame throwing priestess of the really hot fire

Herr Döktor

That's why I always wear dark glasses and carry an umbrella in the summer months, it's one of the dead giveaways of being British!

CaptainFynnOMalleyEsq.

In theory, sounds excellent. I'll definately attend if able!
"Steam engines don't answer back. You can belt them with a hammer and they say nowt."
- The great Fred Dibnah

Jake krugar

ahh summer, it depends; and it depends on whether its before or after august the 27th if its before i cannot go if its after i can.

Gazongola

In the summer it would be most agreeable.

clockwork creation

i shall be there providing i have the cash to get there :) i should hopefully of finaly found a nie pair of goggles by then
I am a freak in control not a control freak

Honeythorn

<((((º>¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>¸¸.·´¯><((((º>
¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º> ><((((º>.·

Der Tinkermann

I'll keep this in the back of my mind when making plans for next year......

Sir A Poiselamppe

Knowing my luck it will be the first week in July..........Please Noooooooooo

David Godfrey Esq.

Sounds very intriguing. Plus I've not been to Greenwich in ages, and it would be nice to take in the new Planetarium.
Reunite Gondwanaland!

rach16

Ooh, a picnic! And with added dressing up! That's always fun, I shall endeavour to attend :)

Rach

MinistryOfTruth

Maybe we could persuade Vernian Process to pop over from Antarctica for the afternoon.  If anyone could assemble an orchestra with a full brass section and accompaniment from a steam hammer to perform with him, we might be able to lure him along.  Does anyone happen to be in a brass band they could encourage along?  Or, for that matter, does anyone own a steam hammer that could be somehow taken out of a factory and made to work in a park, and in such a way that it doesn't cause those annoying health and safety types to come along and make a nuisance of themselves with their petty comments about it taking people's limbs off if they get in the way, or somesuch other irrelevance.