News:

We now have an integrated wiki. Log in to the forum, then visit https://brassgoggles.net/wiki/.

Main Menu

San Diego, CA Craft time

Started by penny dreadful, November 18, 2008, 07:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

penny dreadful

Craft Time, December 5th, 5:30 -7:30 pm

Lestat's coffee house
3343 Adams Avenue
San Diego, CA 92116

Bring a craft project you are working on (that you can lug around) or just drop
in, grab a cup of tea, and see what everyone else is doing. This is an opportunity to get
advice, show off, or just motivate yourself to set aside the time to work on that project you have
been planning.

Klockwork Kobbler

sounds bully fun!
i will tell my wife of this as soon as she returns from Missouri, as we live very close to that establishment.
Kobbler. 
"Our airships will blot out the sun as to a cloud!"
"Then we shall take tea in the shade."
http://bolter.blog.com/ <-- my personal prop blog.

Fraulein Flieger

I'm sure Mr. Greyshade and myself will be there with project in tow. Probably knitting, but I plan on starting some sample books soon, so maybe I'll bring those instead.
Anyone is invited to come along, project or no, just to convene with the locals.
Join us on SoCalSteam for steampunk events in Southern California www.socalsteam.com

Cindy P

Boy, I will be missing about 4 different local events the one weekend we decide to go out of town!  We are going on my B day trip to Las Vegas from Friday thru Monday.  Sorry to miss this event. 

Emmaline
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed
by the things that you didn't do than by the things you did.
So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sail. Explore. Dream. Discover."
—— Mark Twain

Fraulein Flieger

Quote from: Cindy P on November 19, 2008, 03:03:15 AM
Boy, I will be missing about 4 different local events the one weekend we decide to go out of town!  We are going on my B day trip to Las Vegas from Friday thru Monday.  Sorry to miss this event. 

Emmaline
Somehow, a birthday trip to Vegas sounds a great deal more fun than coffee and projects at the local hipster cafe! I'm sure you'll have a great time. Hopefully we will see you at the next event instead!
Join us on SoCalSteam for steampunk events in Southern California www.socalsteam.com

Hope Barton

I do believe that I will be showing up. Possibly with a friend.

PrinceAuryn

Sorry I can't show up :/  But I'll be sure to get to the next event! 

Fraulein Flieger

Reminder that craft day is this Friday. I will be there, along with PennyD, and some Northern Tablers to drink coffee, and do crafty stuff. Join us!!