News:

For Forum status and technical updates, follow @vonCorax on Twitter X, and @vonCorax@mastodon.social on Mastodon.

Main Menu

Bizarre Bazaar:Alternarive Steam-Market {SEA}

Started by alchemyofherbs, November 21, 2008, 09:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alchemyofherbs

We are really fortunate to have many amazing artists and craftspeople in our midst. Through a collaborated effort with local crafter's, artist, and weird folk we are proud to present The Bizarre Bazaar - a community-supporting Alternative Market and Visionary Art Opening, featuring a variety of distinctive products created by local artists.

We're turning the Transcendent Church of Bass into a market and filling it with art, crafts, clothing, and other epic loot. The upstairs will be a visionary art gallery featuring the work of Dreaming Co:nexus (http://www.dreamingconex.us/), and down tempo music by local DJ's will add to the vibe. It's a great opportunity for us to come together, get to know each other, and support our artists by purchasing their wares.

Please mark your calendars – Bizarre Bazaar will be held on Saturday December 13 from 3pm - 7pm at the Transcendent Church of Bass, 920 Elliott ave W. It's free to attend, and everyone is welcome – feel free to invite your friends along. More information being updated daily at http://bizaarbazaar.webs.com/

PS. If you are interested in vending at Bizarre Bazaar, please contact Isaac at alchemyofherbs@gmail.com

Mlle A. Aurantia

I don't suppose that you could give us a town and country, perhaps? Or a state?

Captain Lyerly

I think the "{SEA}" in the title may possibly refer to "Seattle", a town in Washington State.

But you are right, the first thing I thought of was "if you want people to come to a location, you have to tell them where it is."

Is "SEA" now supposed to be as easy to figure out as "Frisco", "D.C.", or "Pittsburgh"?

?

Chas.
Captain Sir Charles A. Lyerly, O.B.T.
Soldier of Fortune and Gentleman Adventurer
wire: captain_lyerly, at wire office "Yahoo dot Qom"

"You'd think he'd learn."
"Heh! De best minions neffer do!"