News:

For Forum status and technical updates, follow @vonCorax on Twitter X, and @vonCorax@mastodon.social on Mastodon.

Main Menu

A secret society for people who love secret societies!

Started by Arabella, November 28, 2008, 04:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arabella

Join my secret society society!  In the Victorian Era and following years, everyone who was anyone was in a secret society.  I just started a secret society for people who love secret societies.  Hee hee.  Here's the info:   http://secretsocietysociety.ning.com/  Join us.  Join us.  Lots of wacky groups.  Maybe someday my group will get so huge it will have meetings in the real world.  We'll wear long robes, silly hats and have secret meetings which are generally rumored to be occult - and serve canapes!  Mwuh ha ha ha ha!

Matthias Gladstone

I think you'll find most of us are members of "societies with secrets" but because they're secret none of us have admitted to it. ;D
I would join you, but as this forum is public it wouldn't be very secret and therefore defeat the point entirely.  :P
-Matt
Southampton University Steampunk Society:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/184948814914233/

Miss Genevieve Gale

It's not secret now that you've posted it, is it? :giggle:

Atterton

Resurrectionist and freelance surgeon.

Vienna Fahrmann

And very silly rituals?  And Tea?

Vienna

Sir Nikolas of Vendigroth

Will there be ritualistic floggings of postwhores, that's what I want to know.

MinistryOfTruth

If it will involve copious quantities of Absinthe, meetings held by the light of either candles or oil lamps in either a vault or a ruined monastery and the wearing of antlers, I'm in.

Sir A Poiselamppe

Does one have to roll up Ones trouser leg, whilst wearing a pair of goggles?

fciron

Quote from: Sir Nikolas Vendigroth on November 29, 2008, 05:47:17 PM
Will there be ritualistic floggings of postwhores, that's what I want to know.

Ramen, brother.   ;)
Unless surgically removed my tongue will remain planted firmly in my cheek at all times.

Captain Lyerly

I am already a member of a Secret Society.

Unfortunately, it is so secret that I am unaware, at this time, which Society it is; where they meet, and when; who any of the officers or other members are, or, in fact, any further details of this Society.

;D

Chas.
Captain Sir Charles A. Lyerly, O.B.T.
Soldier of Fortune and Gentleman Adventurer
wire: captain_lyerly, at wire office "Yahoo dot Qom"

"You'd think he'd learn."
"Heh! De best minions neffer do!"

Sir Newton Bridges

Quote from: Captain Lyerly on December 09, 2008, 05:25:45 AM
I am already a member of a Secret Society.

Unfortunately, it is so secret that I am unaware, at this time, which Society it is; where they meet, and when; who any of the officers or other members are, or, in fact, any further details of this Society.

;D

Chas.

you too?!?!  ;D
i am living in mine zyrian fantasty

clockwork creation

I am a freak in control not a control freak

NazT

Quote from: clockwork creation on December 11, 2008, 11:06:14 AM
does this society have cake ?

My dear clockwork creation of course it must have a cake!!  You cant have a society without cake.  It probably has a bottle of sherry and port as well!!   ;D

clockwork creation

I am a freak in control not a control freak

Sir A Poiselamppe

Quote from: NazT on December 11, 2008, 11:15:30 AM
Quote from: clockwork creation on December 11, 2008, 11:06:14 AM
does this society have cake ?

My dear clockwork creation of course it must have a cake!!  You cant have a society without cake.  It probably has a bottle of sherry and port as well!!   ;D

Where do I Sign?