News:

For Forum status and technical updates, follow @vonCorax on Twitter X, and @vonCorax@mastodon.social on Mastodon.

Main Menu

Jacksonville Florida Meeting December 13.

Started by Spectre, November 30, 2008, 10:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spectre

In what I hope proved to be a bountiful holiday weekend for all I invite all to the next meeting of the Cowford Steampunk Society meeting.

This event will take place December 13th, from noon until 2:00 PM at the Pablo Creek Library meeting room.

This month I have small gifts for all who attend and we will discuss future events and have a show and tell.

Afterwards we will retreat to the Brass Bustle for fine eats.

Any queries please contact me at ti_010@yahoo.com .

My best,

Buzz Ryan
www.cowfordsteampunk.yuku.com

Father of the Steamkini.

Founder of the Trans-Oceanic Benthic Exploration and Preservation League

Spectre

Minutes for the last meeting

Once again it was a successful meeting for the Cowford Chamber of Commerce!

The current de facto Mayor appointed a Vice-Mayor and all parties in attendance agreed. It was the stated that when the membership grows to a fuller complement we would hold formal elections.

The new forums were consistently mentioned and the group was informed that any future matters concerning the Cowford Steampunk Society would be addressed through the forums. Advertisements will continue to be announced in as many possible venues as possible.

Exciting news! We are Googlable! We welcome our newest member who found us by way of searching for "Jacksonville" and "Steampunk" through Google!

Upon returning to my abode I received a correspondence with an exciting offer! More on this as the story develops.

Our next meeting is set for January 10th. Same place, same time because I like consistency. Noon until 2:00 pm at the Pablo Creek Library.

As a warning we will not be able to get the library for our March and April meetings.

What we have done though is in March join our creative spirits with a local photography club and be the subject of their shoots for that day. We have until the second Saturday of March to get your costumes and accessories together! The location will be announced as the time gets nearer but I guarantee it is going to be spectacular!

April will be the first ever Cowford Beach Beach Party! So while you are getting your wardrobe together for the March photo shoot, think about this one too!

All members are challenged to bring someone new with them for the next meeting.

Until then,

You Mayor Pro Tempt,

Buzz Ryan
www.cowfordsteampunk.yuku.com

Father of the Steamkini.

Founder of the Trans-Oceanic Benthic Exploration and Preservation League