News:

Two-Factor Authentication is now enabled. For instructions, visit the Engine Room.

Main Menu

Welcome to the Clocktower

Started by Captain Brandsson, March 05, 2009, 12:41:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Steam_Master

dont worry, ive managed to almost kill 3 people with a single ball once

oh, and i think ill have fizzygood *throbbing head*

Honeythorn

*Jellydances in* HELLOOOOOOO!!!!I need drink! Double Vodka and Cranberry if you will bartender!
<((((º>¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º>¸¸.·´¯><((((º>
¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.><((((º> ><((((º>.·

helios

A pint of your strongest, barkeep.
*Chugs*
Well, off to school then!
In smoggiest day, in sooted night
no ignorance shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship ignorance's might,
beware my power... Brass Goggles light!

Maddie

Mm.. Fizzy-good-make-feel-nice..

Er, I'll take a Nuclear Fallout, thank you.
What a crazy random happen-stance!

The_Steam_Master

Quote from: Maddie on March 10, 2009, 08:00:26 PM
Mm.. Fizzy-good-make-feel-nice..

Er, I'll take a Nuclear Fallout, thank you.

:D :D :D :D :D

Captain Lyerly

Hmmm... This apple-flavoured mix is rather good.  The Caterpillar seems quite practiced at keeping it lit, as well. 

The Dodo seems to be a bit distracted, and I suspect the Caterpillar of adding something not quite cricket to the tobacco mix...

Now the Dodo is beginning to sound a bit more logical, and his Hegelian approach to Cartesian deconstructionism is starting to come together.  I find it quite a refreshing approach.  The only problem is, deCartes himself wandered in a few minutes ago; the barkeep should not have offered him a beer.  Because he just put up his nose and snorted "I think not!"

And disappeared in a puff of logic.  Anybody care for another puff of logic?

Say, Bart....

Captain Sir Charles A. Lyerly, O.B.T.
Soldier of Fortune and Gentleman Adventurer
wire: captain_lyerly, at wire office "Yahoo dot Qom"

"You'd think he'd learn."
"Heh! De best minions neffer do!"

Maddie

Thanks, but no thanks, I try cutting down on logic. Keeps getting in the way of physics. *takes her drink and sits down, mostly staring at it*
What a crazy random happen-stance!

clockwork creation

I am a freak in control not a control freak

The_Steam_Master

ill have vodka in cola ice shot glasses

clockwork creation

Vienna Fahrmann

That sounds good, and it might not be a bad chaser for the Cheery Marnier.

Vienna

The_Steam_Master

*gets bored* can you just pass the bottle please

Vienna Fahrmann

I'll buy a serving of cheese fries and 20 napkins for the dodo in the corner.  (dodo's are messy eaters and a dodo splattered with fake cheese is a sorry sight).

Vienna

Sir A Poiselamppe

Quote from: Captain Lyerly on March 10, 2009, 09:23:28 PM
Hmmm... This apple-flavoured mix is rather good.  The Caterpillar seems quite practiced at keeping it lit, as well. 

The Dodo seems to be a bit distracted, and I suspect the Caterpillar of adding something not quite cricket to the tobacco mix...

Now the Dodo is beginning to sound a bit more logical, and his Hegelian approach to Cartesian deconstructionism is starting to come together. 

I do believe that it is the Cricket being added to the mix which is causing the distraction, probably on top of all those Cheez Fries ....He does go into philosophical bent after a few drinks... however I'm usually too far gone to indulge in a discussion on deconsructionism or indeed any -ism, which reminds me, barmen another Whiskey Mac.

Quote from: Vienna Fahrmann on March 10, 2009, 11:32:45 PM
    I'll buy a serving of cheese fries and 20 napkins for the dodo in the corner.  (dodo's are messy eaters and a dodo splattered with fake cheese is a sorry sight).
    Vienna

Many thanks Ms Farhmann, although I wouldn't be surprised if he ate the Napkins instead...(or indeed as well)

The_Steam_Master

*buys clockwork creation 3 bottles of rum for his recent troubles on the world of the internet*

clockwork creation

*hugs the steam master* rum the solution to all my problems

Angus A Fitziron

*opens door, enters, casts concerned look over shoulder and then firmly closes door*
Good evening everyone, been a busy night posting, can I have a nice cup of tea please?
I say, has anybody else noticed the group of 9 dodos outside? They asked me if I knew where the entrance to the Convention of Extinct Spieces was....    and did I know a good place locally for cheese?
Airship Artificer, part-time romantik and amateur Natural Philosopher

"wee all here are much troubled with the loss of poor Thompson & Sutton"

leeps

Quote from: Angus A Fitziron on March 11, 2009, 12:50:35 AM
and did I know a good place locally for cheese?

Don't ask me -clearly my opinion on the topic can't be trusted, since I insist on having my fries slathered with the day-glow artificial version. Although - it looks like some of you are starting to warm up to the idea. See, I told you it's not so very bad if you wash it down with a few cold brews.

Edward Fairfax Rochester Fan Club
("What the deuce is to do now?")

HAC

Quote from: Vienna Fahrmann on March 09, 2009, 07:52:57 PM

Dear Harold,

May I join you for Huntsman Cheese, it's one of my favourites.

Vienna
Indeed, I'll order up!  - Barkeep, a cheese board, if you may, with Huntsman and a nice bit of Lancashire, with some pate and a nice assortment of crackers and such on the side.
A bottle of Tinhorn Creek Chardonnay, the 2005, please as well..

Pull up a chair, and let's catch up on things , then, Vienna?

Cheers
Harold

You never know what lonesome is , 'til you get to herdin' cows.

helios

Could I get three short blacks, half a pint of Red Bull, two shots of vodka, one of tequila, and wedge of lime? In a mug, thanks.
In smoggiest day, in sooted night
no ignorance shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship ignorance's might,
beware my power... Brass Goggles light!

The_Steam_Master

i think i shall try a small portion of whatever that is the dodo is eating... or at least making a mess with...

and a glass of fresh orange juice with it please

Captain Brandsson

The first presentation of the Automated Harmonatrix!

It also takes requests.
- Maximilian

Pnakotus

Quote from: Captain Brandsson on March 11, 2009, 04:23:51 PM

It also takes requests.
The player on that page was blocked by my work computer. Without being able to access the player, and seeing the lyrics on the page, I thought someone had actually gone through the trouble of putting them to music. I was getting excited, hoping I'd be able to somehow get an mp3 of it. :)

Nice playlist though, now that I'm home and able to give it a listen.
"Tie two birds together,
and although they have four wings,
they cannot fly."

Sir A Poiselamppe

Quote from: Captain Brandsson on March 11, 2009, 04:23:51 PM

It also takes requests.
Good Lord... It even has Stan Freberg and more predictably Tom Lehrer -Silent E, Masochism Tango, Poisoning pigeons in the park, (not allowed to play that one unless the Dodo is out), presumably with his 9 other "friends" who insist they only attend "educational" lectures every Saturday Night  :-\

Where did the caterpillar go - he seemed quite a nice fellow.... BarIgor a Cosmopolitan if you please and a quick bracer for the Dodo - his companions are waiting outside.... anyone for a quick game of Shove ha'penny...with sharpened Ha'pennies.... ?

Prof Eumides Blakehurst

Oh dear me, I am late.

A glass of cognac, please, while I hang up the coat on the autovalet.

<Settles into the wingback chair in the library. Cat settles into lap. Goanna scuttles up to the curtain rail.>

Cheers all!
There is no god and Dawkins is his prophet.