News:

We now have an integrated wiki. Log in to the forum, then visit https://brassgoggles.net/wiki/.

Main Menu

>The Smoking Room< The Lady's have a tearoom, so here's a Gentleman's Club

Started by Herr Döktor, April 30, 2009, 11:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bizarre_chicken

Click here for win. ---^

Albrecht

*sidles over to Araneas and inquieres about where to subscribe to the Necronomonist*

Titus Wells

Flourished back in and throws self into deep, leather armchair.

"I say chaps, chilly old day out there. How's it been in here. Good to get a breath of stagnant air."
"Who would have guessed that behind the formidable brow of his, which appeared to be made of some kind of rook, there lay so strange a mixture of memories and thoughts?"

Violet Rose

*slides into armchair and disappears behind a copy of The Necroeconomist"*
I'm in Darkshines sewing swap!

Declaring war on mediocrity and a pox on the foot soldiers of stupidity

Captain incongruity

with a new glass of whiskey in hand, peers through the hole the cigar made in the newspaper to see who has just arrived

Herr Döktor

Busy day, but I shan't bore you with the details.

Has someone spilt something? Oh, it's whisky- had me worried one of the member's couldn't hold their drink; in one way at least, I suppose they couldn't...

I'd ask the doorman to fetch a footman to clear up, but the doorman seems to have something on his mind- probably just a load of cobblers, anything to do with you, Araneas?

Mechanic

Quote from: Albrecht on May 07, 2009, 03:46:27 PM
*sidles over to Araneas and inquieres about where to subscribe to the Necronomonist*

*flips through pages, removes a small rectangle of the tanned hide of some strange beast covered with arcane scribblings and hands it to Albrecht*
Steampunk is in the eye of the beholder, in the hands of the tinkerer and in the needle of the costumer.

Mechanic

Addresses Herr Döktor:

Can't say old chap but I did give the problem my awl.
Steampunk is in the eye of the beholder, in the hands of the tinkerer and in the needle of the costumer.

Herr Döktor

Quote from: Araneas on May 07, 2009, 05:33:36 PM
Addresses Herr Döktor:

Can't say old chap but I did give the problem my awl.

Sharp and to the point as ever, Mr. Araneas!

More port?

Mssr Delaney

Is there anybody who has finished their copy of The Necronomist? I'm quite in the mood to see if the price of opium shall rise any higher than it already has...

Owner, mate, cook ect. of Capt. Emptimind.

Herr Döktor

I think the opium is high enough, what's the latest price on diesel powered nuns?

Mssr Delaney

Quote from: Herr Döktor on May 07, 2009, 05:43:35 PM
I think the opium is high enough, what's the latest price on diesel powered nuns?

Of the variety that wash laundry, or the ones that do not?

Violet Rose

*looks over pince nez, raises eyebrow and resumes reading "The Necroeconomist"*

Herr Döktor

Quote from: Mssr Delaney on May 07, 2009, 05:45:42 PM

The last one was sacked for producing too many diesel fumes from her exhaust, though I don't know who by, so the question remains

WHO FIRED THE SMOKING NUN?

Titus Wells

Frankly, I'm nun the wiser, hehe. Sighs and relights pipe with his raygun. The beam ricochets off a vase and two heraldic shields and embeds itself in the forehead of the oil painting of the founder member.
"Who would have guessed that behind the formidable brow of his, which appeared to be made of some kind of rook, there lay so strange a mixture of memories and thoughts?"

Mssr Delaney

'Twas probably the doorman that did her in. I am really not fond of that felon...er, I mean fellow.

Violet Rose

Quote from: Herr Döktor on May 07, 2009, 05:48:03 PM

The last one was sacked for producing too many diesel fumes from her exhaust, though I don't know who by, so the question remains

I heard that it was that impudent adventuress Brassy Noelle

Herr Döktor

Quote from: Violet Rose on May 07, 2009, 05:51:52 PM
Quote from: Herr Döktor on May 07, 2009, 05:48:03 PM

I heard that it was that impudent adventuress Brassy Noelle

Any relative to the well known conspiracy theorist Grassy Knollington?

Titus Wells

Or the well-documented festive entertainer Gassy Noelle who could play 'The Flower Of Scotland' by flatulence alone.

Captain incongruity

i do believe that if this uncalled for female invasion continues we should all draw straws in a sporting manor of course and whoever gets the short one does the same to the women

Titus Wells

Mechanic

*folds Necronomonist neatly, tucks in a few stray tentacles trying to escape the pages and hands it to Mssr Delaney*

There you are sir.

Albrecht

Quote from: Araneas on May 07, 2009, 05:31:37 PM
Quote from: Albrecht on May 07, 2009, 03:46:27 PM

*flips through pages, removes a small rectangle of the tanned hide of some strange beast covered with arcane scribblings and hands it to Albrecht*

Most excellent, my good chap.

Capt.St34m

I was with a a wench for a month and last week i took her to my quarters and we had some fun...then she said she wanted to marry me.  Then I threw her over board.