News:

In case of emergency, please visit our Lifeboat Forum, Spare Goggles.

Main Menu

The Blazing Gun Saloon

Started by Dr.IllBane, May 24, 2009, 11:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeppelin Kapitan Fritz

OOC: Is this still going on? I've invented a character for a western setting that I would like to use here.

Kieranfoy

Goin' on now, ain't she, Admiral?

"Barkeep! A beer that doesn't tase like moose piss and don't come from America!"

But I repeat myself.
'Invoked or not, the gods will be present.'

-The Oracle of Delphi

greatestescaper

Y'all seen any of them walking rotters these past weeks.  Heard something of a crashed dirigible on it's way from Seattle.
"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever." -Baron Munchausen

Kieranfoy

Saw me a buncha rotters not four, five hours ago. Some funny Kung Fu type gal was whacking 'em with a big stick.

I seen weirder, though.
'Invoked or not, the gods will be present.'

-The Oracle of Delphi

MWBailey

*Hailstones and fireballs rain down outside as the bell of the town church peals wildly. A man dressed in a voluminous black deck coat suddenly is sitting at the table against the wall, a brick-sized black box studded with buttons, toggles, jewel lights and intriguing-looking dials and gauges sitting beside his hand as he leans back in his chair against the wall, sipping from a large glass mug of black beer. It is as if the bell has caused him to appear. He takes out a large gold turnip watch, opens the cover and three separate faces fold out as he glances toward the black bricklike object and mutters to himself*

Five PM, March fourteenth, eighteen...eighty....eight. Earth, Purgatory New Mexico, America, Anglo-Celtic Hegemony, Fourth Steam Revolution subspiral.... 

*glances outside as the last of many hailstones and fireballs fall to the street surface, and traffic resumes*

Weather is biblical, causality uncertain at this time, no sign of aberrant energy fluctuations or extre-dimensional phenomenae at present.

Barkeep, fill me back up, if'n ya please.

*walks over and puts the empty mug on the bar*

Now, which one o' you fellows saw the walkin' dead?
Walk softly and carry a big banjo...

""quid statis aspicientes in infernum"

"WHAT?! N0!!! NOT THAT Button!!!"

Will Howard

Quote from: Sgt.Major Thistlewaite on May 25, 2009, 12:20:37 AM
Yer dead right...I ain't no cowboy...I'm a gunslinger. I hate cows.
Sarge

(note: Multiple Personality Disorder.... ;) )

I LOVE cows... especially sliced thick, well done, & with onions & a potato...
"I'm a Barbarian by choice, not ancestry..."