News:

For Forum status and technical updates, follow @vonCorax on Twitter X, and @vonCorax@mastodon.social on Mastodon.

Main Menu

The Rrose Sélavy Tea Room and Gin Parlour for not so distinguished ladies.....

Started by darkshines, July 20, 2009, 07:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athena

Why of course! And anything you can contribute to the *ahem* conversation would be most interesting.  ;D

leeps

I've seen the skin corset in photos. A dramatic look, for sure. Not something I would have personally (I'm kinda funny about needles piercing me. *shudder*). I love the look of "real" corsets. Bought a cute one and never wore it - because when it was laced up tight there was no where for the beer to fit!  :(  There are some things I won't sacrifice for style.
Edward Fairfax Rochester Fan Club
("What the deuce is to do now?")

Mssr Delaney

Why hello, ladies. I heard you were serving gin?

Ooh, skin corsets. I've been considering getting one to celebrate my eighteenth birthday... :)
(I like poking holes in myself, but my parental units won't allow anything that's not an ear.)
Owner, mate, cook ect. of Capt. Emptimind.

Delirium Datura

I've done many... ahem... interesting things to myself... Jim Rose Circus would be proud1 ::) 8)
More people should be like us, and less people should be like most people.

Athena

Quote from: Mssr Delaney on July 21, 2009, 01:43:36 AM
Why hello, ladies. I heard you were serving gin?

Ooh, skin corsets. I've been considering getting one to celebrate my eighteenth birthday... :)
(I like poking holes in myself, but my parental units won't allow anything that's not an ear.)

What they don't know won't hurt them. Or, as my godfather put it, it's always easier to ask for forgiveness and get yelled at once than to ask for permission and get yelled at twice.  ;D

*shoving over a glass of gin*

Mssr Delaney

Quote from: Athena on July 21, 2009, 01:45:27 AM
What they don't know won't hurt them. Or, as my godfather put it, it's always easier to ask for forgiveness and get yelled at once than to ask for permission and get yelled at twice.  ;D

*shoving over a glass of gin*

Ah, thank you m'dear.

And truer words were never said.

Nikola Tesla

*Emerges from passage*

Heard all the fun this evening was in here!  I shouldn't stay long; I've left my lady friend in the Gentlemen's Club (don't worry, she has very strict instructions as to her behavior) and should get back right away, but I thought I should say hello.  I'm afraid my friend can't use the passage, for...complicated reasons...but she's somewhat interested in membership here...she'll just have to use the front door I guess, which I can't, being a gent. 

This gender business is so complicated...
"An announcement that a poetry-reading is about to take place will empty a room quicker than a water-cannon." - Daniel C. Stove, The Oracles and Their Cessation

Remember, if it's the Warden Regulant asking, you did NOT see this.

Mssr Delaney

Delirium Datura

Kitten Brigadier

*inspects the new building, tilting her head at the stage with a lone chair on it*

Entertaining gentlemen, indeed.

*takes a seat and hikes her skirt up 'round her knees, fanning herself*
Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, love deeply, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets. Life is too short to be anything but HAPPY.

-{{xxoo}}<3

Mssr Delaney

Delirium Datura

Evidently everything/anything... They are a complete mystery to me. ???

Nikola Tesla

*gets up to meet the woman in a corset dress, with an uncommonly ugly yellow blazer, at the door*

Oh good heavens I am sorry.  Yes, it was a bit odd that you were alone over there and I in here...what?  Your "guidebook" said it would be the other way around?  Yes, but this is Brass Goggles, everything's a bit odd here.  I thought I told you to stay put!  You can't go wandering around alone in that club!  Here, come in here and sit down.  The ladies here are quite pleasant.  Oh, and could you please check your coat?  No, I can't say why...I'll explain later...
"An announcement that a poetry-reading is about to take place will empty a room quicker than a water-cannon." - Daniel C. Stove, The Oracles and Their Cessation

Kitten Brigadier

Quote from: Nikola Tesla on July 21, 2009, 02:30:15 AM
Yes, but this is Brass Goggles, everything's a bit odd here.

Truer words have never been spoken, good sir.
Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, love deeply, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets. Life is too short to be anything but HAPPY.

-{{xxoo}}<3

Athena

*goes up to Nikola and grabs his arm, twisting it behind his back*

I'm sorry miss, I need to borrow him for a second. No, I'll bring him back in one piece, I promise. Can you watch? Of course, we're just going to interrogate him a bit. Now this won't hurt at all....*tying him to a chair*

You want to understand men? Here's a specimen. *turning a light on Nikola's face* Go on, question him.

Delirium Datura

THanks Athena, but I don't think Tesla's the one I'd like to hurt... others on the other hand.... wait... Tesla, ya got anything with loads of electrical current I can hook up to a person?   ???

Athena

Mssr Delaney

I believe you've given Mr. Tesla a scare! The correct way to question a man, by the by, is to ply him with alcohol.

Kitten Brigadier

-{{xxoo}}<3

Athena

Good idea. *untying him and putting on my sweetest, most innocent face and using my most angelic voice*

Please, do pardon me, I fear I got a little carried away. *giggle* Here, do have some gin. There's a nice sofa for you to sit down on. *sliding up next to him*

*ahem* Now, Ms. Delirium was wondering if you have anything in your arsenal that could, let's say, electrocute someone? *smile*

Delirium Datura

NO!NO!NO!  Alcohol only makes men say things they don't mean!!!

Athena

Nikola Tesla

Quote from: Athena on July 21, 2009, 02:41:04 AM
*ahem* Now, Ms. Delirium was wondering if you have anything in your arsenal that could, let's say, electrocute someone? *smile*

Precisely what motivation would I have to answer in the affirmative?...??

I do have my...*whispering* Realtor slaying equipment  but what do you need it for?

Athena

Quote from: Nikola Tesla on July 21, 2009, 02:45:00 AM

Precisely what motivation would I have to answer in the affirmative?...??

I do have my...*whispering* Realtor slaying equipment  but what do you need it for?

*turning head and laughing* Oh, you know, just to get rid of the odd pest....

Delirium Datura

Well, actually... the alcohol might help conduct the electricity... and the beast is actually worse than a realtor!   >:(