News:

We're back online! If you encounter any issues using the forum, please file a report in the Engine Room.

Main Menu

Hilarious pictures you've found on the internet.

Started by Rose Streiffe, July 31, 2009, 04:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titus Wells

"Who would have guessed that behind the formidable brow of his, which appeared to be made of some kind of rook, there lay so strange a mixture of memories and thoughts?"

Cpt. Tobias Warde

G-Man, Half-life 2, Episode 2:
"There was a time when they cared nothing for Miss Vance, when their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"

Violet Rose

I'm in Darkshines sewing swap!

Declaring war on mediocrity and a pox on the foot soldiers of stupidity

The Kernel

Nikola Tesla

These aren't from the internet; they're things I saw in real life...have cell phone camera, will travel!

An all too common advertising strategy:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Well duh.

These guys aren't trying too hard, are they?

...and guess where I took that?

I'd definitely like access to the top floor...

Considering it's, ahem, a frikkin' pond.  I like my oxygen!

An open house!

Conveniently available for viewing at 5:30 on a Monday morning! (That's why this pic's so dark).

And on a different topic...when you feel called to action...when you hear the trumpets blaring for you...or...

I think I've already suggested a couple of more SFW ways to put that, Mr. Pastor sir.
"An announcement that a poetry-reading is about to take place will empty a room quicker than a water-cannon." - Daniel C. Stove, The Oracles and Their Cessation

Remember, if it's the Warden Regulant asking, you did NOT see this.

Cyril Fotheringay-Phipps

My Favorite Triple Feature:

Is she or isn't she???

Vancouver Air Privateer

Do they just remove the second date if you reanimate?  :o

"Blessed be Science and her handmaiden Steam;
They make Utopia only half a dream."

"So he pulls an alternating-current taser on me and tells me that only the Official Serbian Church of Tesla can save my polyphase intrinsic electric field, known to non-engineers as 'the soul.' "

Mssr Delaney

Quote from: Vancouver Air Privateer on August 04, 2009, 02:09:30 AM
Do they just remove the second date if you reanimate?  :o

No, I'm pretty sure they tack on the reanimation date underneath, so they can record your new animation span ('lifespan' seemed inappropriate).
Owner, mate, cook ect. of Capt. Emptimind.

Spreegem

I made a pretty nifty cake for my sister's 16th birthday. It's an evil cake eating a cupcake, with other cupcakes running away in fear.

The pictures are huge, if anyone has trouble seeing them, I can upload some smaller versions.

Sir Nikolas of Vendigroth

Spreegem, that's slightly disturbing.

I bet I could take on and best that cake, though  8)

Spreegem

The decoration's not that bad, it's the prospect of a carnivorous cake that disturbs me. I've had some experiences in that area in the past, see.

Titus Wells

I think I remember seeing the 'cake' you mean...

This one, carnivorous though it may be, looks edible. In fact I'd go so far as to say delicious!
"Who would have guessed that behind the formidable brow of his, which appeared to be made of some kind of rook, there lay so strange a mixture of memories and thoughts?"

Utini420

Quote from: Rose Streiffe on August 01, 2009, 02:46:38 PM
And, lastly...

Hay, where'd you find that?  Because I found that pic a long time ago, with no text, and posted it to a wargaming board.  At some point the text was added, and its been running in circles on the web ever since.

now, lets see...

eCards from a good friend long ago:

Truth:

More demotivation:

makes me giggle:

BEST HEADLINE EVER:

If you have a Dremmel, everything is compatible.
Utini's Workshop:   http://utini420.blogspot.com

Quote from: Utini420 on August 04, 2009, 09:01:11 PM

BEST HEADLINE EVER:

The thing is, though, he actually DID kick a burning terrorist so hard in the balls that he tore a tendon in his foot.

I'll tell the full story, if anyone wants.

Mr. Hatchett

I can't think of a worse time to kick a man in the balls than when he's on fire.
When Friday comes, we'll all call rats fish.

darkshines

I have a folder of about 400 funny pictures, not including about 1000 lolcats, but my photobucket is refusing to load, so you will just have to ruddy well wait!
Every time you say "cog" when you mean "gear" or "sprocket", Cthulu kills a kitten. 

www.etsy.com/shop/celticroseart

Quote from: Mr. Hatchett on August 04, 2009, 09:21:02 PM
I can't think of a worse time to kick a man in the balls than when he's on fire.

Are you sure? If he's a terrorist than it's got to be the best time.

Cpt. Tobias Warde

Psssst have a few more

"There was a time when they cared nothing for Miss Vance, when their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"

Violet Rose

I actually find the first image deeply unpleasant and the second dull and trite (the "Women who want equal rights are just bitter ugly spinsters" is a jibe that has been going round since the suffragettes).

The cat is funny though.

Athena

Quote from: Violet Rose on August 15, 2009, 09:42:34 PM
I actually find the first image deeply unpleasant and the second dull and trite (the "Women who want equal rights are just bitter ugly spinsters" is a jibe that has been going round since the suffragettes).

The cat is funny though.

Actually I thought they were all pretty funny...especially the second one...*snicker*

Violet Rose

I can't say that I find a depiction of a pregnant woman being punched in the stomach to induce miscarriage is "hilarious" but that is probably on account of me being a humourless feminist

Athena

I guess you would say I'm a feminist with humor then...

I'll agree that the first one is disturbing, but in the second one, the fact that a man would hold that up at a feminist rally is pretty funny.

Nikola Tesla

Without you ladies I wouldn't have figured the first one out at all.  I'm that clueless about human reproduction.  By the time I did figure it out, all the wind, whether disturbing or amusing, had been taken out of its sails.

Second one I've seen before.  Meh.

Liked the third one though...those cat websites are a good diversion on an otherwise stressful day...
"An announcement that a poetry-reading is about to take place will empty a room quicker than a water-cannon." - Daniel C. Stove, The Oracles and Their Cessation

Remember, if it's the Warden Regulant asking, you did NOT see this.

Cpt. Tobias Warde

Ahh apologies about the first one, I didn't think. Its an internet joke, the Falcon Punch that is. I'll remove it, and my apologies :)

Second one is just a bit of tongue in cheek humour. I think I've been on t'internet a while too long.