News:

Two-Factor Authentication is now enabled. For instructions, visit the Engine Room.

Main Menu

Hilarious pictures you've found on the internet.

Started by Rose Streiffe, July 31, 2009, 04:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapnHarlock

Jeremiah Cornelius Harlock
At Your Service

"It's so hard to know if you're bound for a fall,
But better to have tripped than never danced at all."
"Dancing Under The Rose" - The Albion Band.

darkshines

Ok, I got my photobucket to work, expect much thread spammage :D Note: material may contain laguage, adult references, dark humour and so on.

Spoiler: ShowHide

Every time you say "cog" when you mean "gear" or "sprocket", Cthulu kills a kitten. 

www.etsy.com/shop/celticroseart

darkshines

Every time you say "cog" when you mean "gear" or "sprocket", Cthulu kills a kitten. 

darkshines

Violet Rose

Ah...
Loving all those darkshines - especially the star wars one  :D
I'm in Darkshines sewing swap!

Declaring war on mediocrity and a pox on the foot soldiers of stupidity

darkshines

I literally have thousands and thousands of funny pics I have been collecting for the last 5 years, so I will continue spamming when I am home, haha.

Athena

LOLCats owns my soul.... ;D I like the one with the kitty complaining about his brain...*hehehe*

steamtastic

Each Man is in his Spectre's power
Until the arrival of that hour
When his Humanity awake -William Blake

Cpt. Tobias Warde

G-Man, Half-life 2, Episode 2:
"There was a time when they cared nothing for Miss Vance, when their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"

Mssr Delaney

Owner, mate, cook ect. of Capt. Emptimind.

James Harrison

Persons intending to travel by open carriage should select a seat with their backs to the engine, by which means they will avoid the ashes emitted therefrom, that in travelling generally, but particularly through the tunnels, prove a great annoyance; the carriage farthest from the engine will in consequence be found the most desirable.

darkshines

Oh my cogs, I LOVE Modern Toss, especially Customer Service! "I bought this bottle of water from you earlier, I have been drinking it all day and now its all gone. What are you going to do about it?"

karoshi

"Well, I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it."

James Harrison

Quote from: darkshines on August 16, 2009, 09:30:52 PM
Oh my cogs, I LOVE Modern Toss, especially Customer Service! "I bought this bottle of water from you earlier, I have been drinking it all day and now its all gone. What are you going to do about it?"

I have one of the books somewhere.  My particular favourites out of it are:  Paul Pott CEO (typical phrase: if this next flipchart is what I'm looking for you can have your family back)

and '999' - typical phrase: I've eaten two litres of Ben and Jerry's- get a pump round here stat...
Persons intending to travel by open carriage should select a seat with their backs to the engine, by which means they will avoid the ashes emitted therefrom, that in travelling generally, but particularly through the tunnels, prove a great annoyance; the carriage farthest from the engine will in consequence be found the most desirable.

Ottens

NEVER WAS MAGAZINE: Steampunk, dieselpunk, retro-futurism and alternate history.

Project13

What's That Lassie??
Little Timmy Perched Ominously On The Edge Of A Cliff?
GREAT!!!
Grab The Camera, This Sh!t's Going On YouTube!

Kittybriton

May I also submit, for your consideration,

this video which does for Star Trek, what P.D.Q. Bach has done for classical music. I know it's been knocking around for a bit, but this really is a classic!
Join me in exploring the music of time!
(http://kittybriton.multiply.com/journal

steamtastic

Each Man is in his Spectre's power
Until the arrival of that hour
When his Humanity awake -William Blake

tophatdan

you gotta love livin babe, cause dyin is a pain in the ass -----
frank sinatra

Sean Patrick O-Byrne

Gods, put a spoiler on that thing. That is so far from 'hilarious' it can't even pronounce the word.

There's me first few.
Well I've worked among the spitters and I've breathed the oily smoke
I've shovelled up the gypsum and it neigh 'on makes you choke
I've stood knee deep cyanide, got sick with a caustic burn
Been working rough, I've seen enough, to make your stomach turn

www.doctorsteel.com

Hikaro Takayama

@Karoshi: Next time I get one of those cheesy nametags at some event, I know what I'm going to put on mine.

@Sean: AHA!  So THAT is how you've managed to get your "udefeated" record. ;)
"It is by steam alone that I set my contraptions in motion.
It is by combustion of coal and boiling water that the engines acquire speed.
For protection, the eyes acquire goggles,
The goggles become a warning.
It is by steam alone that I set my contraptions in motion."

Delirium Datura

More people should be like us, and less people should be like most people.

Magister

Oh, now you've gone and done it... Here are a few favorites from my collection:

...and finally:

Jennette Haber

[color=orange]I was beginning to think wishing on stars was just for babies and crazy people... [/color]
lottie(princess and the frog)
The Master List of Steampunk webcomics [/cener