News:

Two-Factor Authentication is now enabled. For instructions, visit the Engine Room.

Main Menu

UK Steampunks

Started by Kitten Brigadier, January 05, 2010, 10:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Auntie Ludmilla

Quote from: Cuthbert Arbuthnot on January 12, 2010, 01:19:40 PM
Greetings to all, from deepest darkest Staffordshire!
Very nearly as deep, and indeed, dark, as Derbyshire, from which (whence?) I hail. Is there no way of transfering the register of interests thread? As frequently stated, I am a techno moron, only having purchased this computer(my first) a few months ago, and from my uncle... (who is A) Related to me ; and B) from Essex, so I suspect it may be a knock off...). Which is my excuse for not being able to drive the damn thing. Anyway, hello! (again, we really should stop meeting like this...)
"Ifind that wine, when taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkeness" Oscar Wilde
http://www.etsy.com/shop/belladluna

Baron Andrew von Jazz

Guilty as charged,
                          On the Western Rim of Essex/Eastern Border of Hertfordshire near London Stansted Airport.
{Watch this space it does magical things}<br /><br />~The Baron Andrew vonJazz of The British Invasion of Doctor Steel\'s Army of Toysoldiers~

Mr Addams

Here!!

Better late than never, Mr Addams from the Northern Extremity of Essex. Colchester, a few miles from the Essex/Suffolk Border.

Mothy

Good evening, all present and correct from Trevithick country (Cornwall)
Cornish Airship Pirate

Georgious Coadutor

Here!
        From my little hillside in the delightfull county of Surrey. Somewhat new to all this so may take a while to get up some steam.

Mothy

Quote from: Georgious Coadutor on January 27, 2010, 10:08:24 AM
Here!
        From my little hillside in the delightfull county of Surrey. Somewhat new to all this so may take a while to get up some steam.

Ditto that, still working out where to start myself
Cornish Airship Pirate

Mécanicien de Vapeur

Mécanicien de Vapeur.
Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Keep out of direct sunlight. Contains scenes of nudity & mild peril. May cause drowsiness. Suitable for vegetarians. May contain nuts.
"Bother", said Pooh as he chambered another round...

Laurie Wignall

All the way form Earls Barton, Northamptonshire
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving may not be for you
www.un-conventional.co.uk
www.mid-fest.co.uk

OswaldBastable

I live in Derbyshire (Long Eaton) but I'm from Liverpool originally
C'est magnifique, mais ce n'est pas la guerre

Georgious Coadutor

Quote from: Mothy on January 28, 2010, 08:35:50 PM
Quote from: Georgious Coadutor on January 27, 2010, 10:08:24 AM
Here!

Ditto that, still working out where to start myself
In at the deep end sir would seem the best idea.

cremorne

North East - Work in Durham, live on the coast in Monkseaton.

ladyraygun

Commodore Rankin FVSS and I reside in fashionable Brighton.
What would Hugo do?

darkshines

I'm in Cardiff, Wales, and the better half resides in the Forest of Dean :)
Every time you say "cog" when you mean "gear" or "sprocket", Cthulu kills a kitten. 

www.etsy.com/shop/celticroseart

clockwork creation

I am a freak in control not a control freak

Gertrude_Kasebier

Quote from: clockwork creation on February 01, 2010, 10:45:20 PM
Quote from: Mécanicien de Vapeur on January 28, 2010, 08:58:34 PM
Quote from: clockwork creation on January 05, 2010, 11:23:17 PM
Here miss. From the hell hole that is Reading.

Ditto.

Blimey.... Not totally alone then.  :D

Squirrel and I are in a little village just outside the hell hole that is Reading :P

Gerty

Captain Marmaduke Elias

Hello all,
   This may be a rather silly question, or my inability to use the search engine, but is there a regular meeting of those who love all things steam in London? as I am now in a poisition where I could attend, mind you my attire would have to be a fine suit as the rest of my clothing is annoyingly uniform.

TimeTinker

No regular meeting as such but there are often events.  You have just missed the LSS but we are hoping to be able to hold another one towards the end of March.
[move]BE SPLENDID![/move]

Captain Marmaduke Elias

Excellent, I will watch this space.

Captain Shipton Bellinger

Captain Shipton Bellinger reporting from Wilnecote, north Warwicksire.

No wait..! I do believe we're in south Staffordshire since those wretched boundary changes of '74.

Capt. Shipton Bellinger R.A.M.E. (rtd)

The Little Pixie Tailor

Originally from Sarf London ( Brixton), I currently reside in the West of the City. This is my virgin post, what I hope will be the start of many!

Princess_Hale

hello, am origionally from Wirral (Moreton) study and live inLiverpool City centre at the moment, but spend a lot of time in sheffield city centre due to the better half doing his masters at uni of sheffield

Mr Peter Harrow, Esq

Quite a few of us around the Sheffield/South Yorks area.
Proudly giving the entire Asylum The Finger!

LadyAsprin

From today (Thursday) I will be in Hampshire for two weeks, then its back up to Edinburgh.
Only girls fight with swords these days.(Wellington - Duel and Duality - Blackadder III)

Cabletwitch

Engineer, reporting in!

Currently located in the strange anomaly known as Guildford, but originally from the Hell-Hole-That-Is-Reading(tm). Available for all meetups within a 50 miles radius, birthdays, bar mitzvahs and funerals. Contains small parts, some assembly required, not suitable for anyone ever. May cause laughter when drunk, always read the label. 
Anything can function as a hammer, at least once.

The only tools I need are WD40 and gaffer tape. If it doesnt move, and should, use the WD40. If it moves and it shouldnt, use the gaffer tape.

Honesty is the best policy, but Insanity makes for the best defense.

Auntie Ludmilla

"Ifind that wine, when taken in sufficient quantities, can bring about all the effects of drunkeness" Oscar Wilde
http://www.etsy.com/shop/belladluna