News:

For Forum status and technical updates, follow @vonCorax on Twitter X, and @vonCorax@mastodon.social on Mastodon.

Main Menu

UK Steampunks

Started by Kitten Brigadier, January 05, 2010, 10:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Governess

*waves from Birmingham*
Hello to you both! As mentioned above, if you're on facebook please feel free to join the west midlands steampunk assembly.

CRIMSON CLOCKS
Crimson in tooth and claw, we disdain (pah!) all attempts to neatly categorise us.
Lugubrious lyrics sung sadistically over trouser trembling bass beats and relentless drums in the deep, all washed down with lashings of vivacious violin and orpheic oboe...
The Crimson Hour is close at hand
www.facebook.com/CrimsonClocks
www.CrimsonClocks.com
http://crimsonclocks.blogspot.co.uk

Wuldviing

Quote from: The Governess on February 18, 2012, 10:09:23 PM
*waves from Birmingham*
Hello to you both! As mentioned above, if you're on facebook please feel free to join the west midlands steampunk assembly.

Thank you Governess.
Will do, even though I probably will not be able to attend many events ( no money). =/

Wuldviing

Velkan

Quote from: The Governess on February 18, 2012, 10:09:23 PM
*waves from Birmingham*

all sorted and joined up :)

Told that i look like a victorian teacher.....kinda proud of that :)

The Governess

excellent. We try to keep event costs to a minimum, eg, 3rd March, a trip to see the Leonardo da Vinci exhibition at the Birmingham museum...

CRIMSON CLOCKS
Crimson in tooth and claw, we disdain (pah!) all attempts to neatly categorise us.
Lugubrious lyrics sung sadistically over trouser trembling bass beats and relentless drums in the deep, all washed down with lashings of vivacious violin and orpheic oboe...
www.CrimsonClocks.com

Velkan

Quote from: The Governess on February 21, 2012, 09:54:34 PM
excellent. We try to keep event costs to a minimum, eg, 3rd March, a trip to see the Leonardo da Vinci exhibition at the Birmingham museum...

I'm having a small amount of trouble locating this event, would you kindly give me a link since i may be able to attend?

Captain Shipton Bellinger

The messages on BG concerning this visit are here, and subsequent posts. Information about the exhibition is here.

It would be splendid if you could join us...

Capt. Shipton Bellinger R.A.M.E. (rtd)

Velkan

Thank you Captain you've been most helpful

Alodia

In between Perth and Dundee in Scotland. Nothing really seems to go on up here - anybody else out there from this neck of the woods?

Alodia

Kevin C Cooper Esq

Quote from: Doggled Avenger on December 04, 2011, 02:37:34 PM
My word!. I never realised there were so many.
Myself and my fiance hail from Stourbridge Skydocks in Stourbridge in the West Midlands.

Well hello! I'm in Quarry Bank.

LadyAsprin

Quote from: Alodia on February 22, 2012, 04:31:11 PM
In between Perth and Dundee in Scotland. Nothing really seems to go on up here - anybody else out there from this neck of the woods?

Alodia

There are a few of us in Edinburgh (and Glasgow), but I don't really know of many further north.
Only girls fight with swords these days.(Wellington - Duel and Duality - Blackadder III)

Captain Marcus Stahlsturm

"zombies Cap'n, thousands of 'em!"
"How many thousands, matey?"

Unsubtle Pete

With his stovepipe hat and his drainpipe trousers he was a credit to his ironmonger.

NEW Discerning Scoundrel blog

If you are from the Leeds area then there is a distinct possiblility that we have met, good sir.  Then again, there are many thousands of people in Leeds and I haven't even met 1% of them so maybe we have never met. I can't say I get out much im afraid.  Where in Leeds you from?

Unsubtle Pete

Quote from: Captain Marcus Stahlsturm on February 28, 2012, 09:18:13 PM
If you are from the Leeds area then there is a distinct possiblility that we have met, good sir.  Then again, there are many thousands of people in Leeds and I haven't even met 1% of them so maybe we have never met. I can't say I get out much im afraid.  Where in Leeds you from?

I can generally be found around the university, being a student and whatnot.
With his stovepipe hat and his drainpipe trousers he was a credit to his ironmonger.

Cool, I'll be starting at Leeds Uni next year (assuming I get the grades)

Unsubtle Pete

Quote from: Captain Marcus Stahlsturm on February 28, 2012, 09:35:41 PM
Cool, I'll be starting at Leeds Uni next year (assuming I get the grades)

Here's hoping you get them, then. Good luck old chap.

CuriouslyCurious

Ahoy hoy from Netherton/Dudley!

The Governess

Quote from: CuriouslyCurious on March 03, 2012, 04:45:11 PM
Ahoy hoy from Netherton/Dudley!

More west midlanders! Greetings!

CRIMSON CLOCKS
www.CrimsonClocks.com

queenofgoblins

I reside in Winchester, though often frequent Basingstoke and Southampton.
Est melius esse solitarius quam in malam societatem.

LadyAsprin

Quote from: queenofgoblins on March 08, 2012, 01:28:18 PM
I reside in Winchester, though often frequent Basingstoke and Southampton.

When I am visiting my parents, I am down in Alton.
Only girls fight with swords these days.(Wellington - Duel and Duality - Blackadder III)

Automaton

alloo from the ever quiet Isle of Wight :)

stanly2

William hyde

Currently posted In the south east of london.
" No doubt you're thinking to escape and save the day? Sorry old chap not this time."

Trillian Brass

My heartiest greetings to you all,

Sometimes in Londinium but mostly malingering on the borders of the Peak District in Leek Staffordshire.

If you see a big silver Mercedes hurtling around the back roads at full steam that's generally me at the wheel... ;D

Fair skies!

Trillian Brass

Royston Vasey

Hello everyone, I'm currently residing in the Medway area. It was great to have the event at Chatham dockyard so close to home, is anyone aware of anything else going on down this way ?
Meanwhile I've got tickets for the White Mischief do on 21st April, so hope to see some of you there - I've not been to any similar events before so I'm not sure what to expect....