News:

Two-Factor Authentication is now enabled. For instructions, visit the Engine Room.

Main Menu

UK Steampunks

Started by Kitten Brigadier, January 05, 2010, 10:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frances

Well I might be there in the afternoon at the steampunk market.  You will know it is me because I'll have long ostrich feathers in pretty colours. I'm not far away from you in south London.

Evelyn Adler

I shall keep an eye out then for ostrich feathers!  :)
See you at the market (and I'm in SW London by the way).
Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary. (Cecil Beaton)

Souls93

Good Day To All, Known To Many As Sam Or Souls.
Live In Thirsk, North Yorkshire. One is a Proud Engineer Working On The Miracles Of The Flying Machines, and One also is Learning To Tame Such A Beast.
I'm 18 Years Of Age, but have been told that one seems older than One Is.
Souls

frances

Hi Evelyn,

I think that I will recognise you - unless you are wearing a different hat, that is!

HarlandKnox

You're all quite geographically scattered. I live in London, how dull.

frances

London is not dull - lots of us lie a stones throw from there.  Well, we are not dull anyway!

Mr Davidius Webbe

Good evening from darkest Essex.  :)

Evelyn Adler

Moving from London to Manchester next week.  ;D
I hope to meet one or two Steampunks up there!
Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary. (Cecil Beaton)

aligov

Quote from: Evelyn Adler on May 12, 2012, 02:27:48 PM
Moving from London to Manchester next week.  ;D
I hope to meet one or two Steampunks up there!

Evelyn  may I invite you to The Cottonopolis Coglective ?  we are a group based in Manchester and local areas. Find us on the facebook here,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CottonopolisCoglective/  can't get the link to work.

it would be a pleasure to meet you in person.

Cpt. Alecai Jackson

Well Friends I am from the region of Gloucestershire, but i may be moving to Hertfordshire soon (thats where i'm from.)
To defend in one's collective interests.

frances

There's going to be a Hat Festival in the centre of Gloucester 14th July.  All types of hats welcome.  30 events in one and a half days, I have just been told.

Templar

Quote from: Cpt. Alecai Jackson on May 14, 2012, 10:18:46 AM
Well Friends I am from the region of Gloucestershire, but i may be moving to Hertfordshire soon (thats where i'm from.)
The are a couple of us in Herts at least. Attending London events usually
What begins shall end and that, which is to end shall begin.
So let us begin at the beginning of the end!

Mister P

Quote from: Evelyn Adler on May 12, 2012, 02:27:48 PM
Moving from London to Manchester next week.

May the lord have mercy on your soul.

On the bright side, Manchester has some wonderful countryside on it's doorstep.

Theyda

I'm in Exeter, Devon. Wish I was a little further north though, seems to be where most things happen

Captain Mal Plunderson

Good evening to all you good sirs and fine ladies.
I'm in bloxham, Oxfordshire , would love to meet some others in the area.

frances

Hi Capt'n,

If you organise something in your area I am sure that people would come along.  A picnic or how about a trip to an ethnological museum, we would fit in perfectly there.  Oxford is quite used to people walking around the town in different outfits anyway.

BionicHeart

Here in Robin Hood county..Nottingham  ;)

MikeVonBeehan

Hey :) I'm from Broadstairs in Kent near Canterbury!

Royston Vasey

Hi Mike - there's a few of us in Kent. If you're on FB look up the 'Great Kentspectations' group.

Adelaide Blake

I'm in East Anglia, flitting between the Suffolk/Essex border and Norwich  :D
Lady of the modern era. Historian in training. Seamstress.

Vylyntyne

Salutation, gentlemen, gentleladies and other gentlefolk, currently out of the country but soon(ish) to be located London.
Two-faced? You give us too little credit.

vanic

please look at my work
http://animerecon.deviantart.com/

Tristian Dreyman

Here! (Suffolk, England)
"What's that?"
"Hmm? Oh a mechanical lobster."
"Why?"
"Why not?"

Adelaide Blake

Lady of the modern era. Historian in training. Seamstress.

Miss Mags

Hey all, I'm from Lincoln, UK. Well. Just outside of it really but close enough!