News:

In case of emergency, please visit our Lifeboat Forum, Spare Goggles.

Main Menu

The Guild of Mad Bastards

Started by Screaming Lord Pea Green, February 11, 2010, 07:23:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madasasteamfish

I made a note in my diary on the way over here. Simply says; "Bugger!"

"DON'T THINK OF IT AS DYING, JUST THINK OF IT AS LEAVING EARLY TO AVOID THE RUSH."

Sebastian Greyfield

Now that we have that cleared up, anyone fancy a crumpet?

Madasasteamfish

What sort of crumpet we talking here?

We talking toasted crumpets with butter?

Or are we talking 'a bit of crumpet'? ;)

"DON'T THINK OF IT AS DYING, JUST THINK OF IT AS LEAVING EARLY TO AVOID THE RUSH."

Screaming Lord Pea Green

Sod the crumpets, how about some Hand Banana antics?

Spoiler: ShowHide
Tonight....You!
The Moral High Gound - A great place to position Artillery.

Sebastian Greyfield

i feel very disappointed in myself that i fell for that

Screaming Lord Pea Green

Well just for you then.

Be warned, the content you are about to see is of an extreme nature and isn't for people under the age of 18...forget that, no-one should se this stuff! ;D

Sebastian Greyfield

I feel that the most correct answer to this, and my eyes concur, is an old fashioned round of:-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MWBailey

I concur.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...(etc.)
Walk softly and carry a big banjo...

""quid statis aspicientes in infernum"

"WHAT?! N0!!! NOT THAT Button!!!"

Madasasteamfish

I second that.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikola Tesla

With all due respect, what exactly was that?
"An announcement that a poetry-reading is about to take place will empty a room quicker than a water-cannon." - Daniel C. Stove, The Oracles and Their Cessation

Remember, if it's the Warden Regulant asking, you did NOT see this.

Sebastian Greyfield

The screaming or the banana?

Nikola Tesla

The, erm, banana thing, which I can only figure occasioned the screaming.  Things that leave me utterly at a loss often do cause such behavior.
"An announcement that a poetry-reading is about to take place will empty a room quicker than a water-cannon." - Daniel C. Stove, The Oracles and Their Cessation

Sebastian Greyfield

I think that in the interests of good taste it is either ignored or explained by someone else

Madasasteamfish

Well, this is a surprise. It doesn't look like anyones been in here in a good long while.

Oh well. Free booze!

*Leaps behind the bar and begins drinking out of as many bottles as possible*

Nikola Tesla

*wanders in and wipes some dust off the bar, peers behind*

...oh dear, looks like my supply of stale urine, dishwater, and embalming fluid is gone.  Whatever could have happened to it?

Madasasteamfish

*Sprays fluid all over the bar*

ERUGH! Would it have killed you to label those bottles? EURGH! Then again I did think some of it tasted a bit off.

Screaming Lord Pea Green

*pops out of the woodwork*

Owdoo kids, sorry about the mess. been galivanting out over the South China Seas in the HMAS Muffin Poker the last few months...what'll it be?

Madasasteamfish

A pint of your finest Ale, and something to wash this 'orrible taste out of me mouth.

Paulstaf Green

That man asked for some fine Ale and got no reply...and on my mother's birthday! If this means what I suspect it means Barkeep I may have to challenge you to a duel, damn your offspring!
'Forward, the Light Brigade!'
Was there a man dismay'd ?
Not tho' the soldier knew
Some one had blunder'd

Madasasteamfish

Eh, that isn't too much of a problem I've been galivanting off down south for a while.

Screaming Lord Pea Green

Sorry Paulstaff? A duel you say?
*hopes it involves killer rabbits*

Ales all round chaps!

Professor Obsidian Blaze

Door opens and a voice says,
" Make mine a milk.............and a Marie biscuit "

Blaze
How many people here have telekenetic powers? Raise my hand.
Emo Philips

Screaming Lord Pea Green

To the ghostly voice, a pint of finest Milk!
However, i'm afraid the only biscuits we have in stock are Ginger Snaps. That ok?

Lady Ava

*totters in on VERY high heels, and sporting a very large bustle*

Gin please, my good fellow! Been searching for you lto for hours, avoiding capture by those pirates who I happen to possibly maybe owe a small fortune. Allow me to introduce myself:
Ava, lady of... well... you'll get to know later...

*removes boots and drops from a fine 6ft down to a more hobit-like 5*
''I'm a loose bolt in a complete machine. What a match! I'm half-doomed and you're semi-sweet.''
‎"You want steampunk to be a novelty, a LOLcat, a meme. I want it to be my life. Which of us is going to fight harder for it?" - Dimitri Markotin
*DISCLAIMER*     This dungeon is fictional, and any similarities to other dungeons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

http://www.facebook.com/antevortefashion
Mention you're from BG when ordering for free shipping!

Madasasteamfish