News:

In case of emergency, please visit our Lifeboat Forum, Spare Goggles.

Main Menu

The Guild of Mad Bastards

Started by Screaming Lord Pea Green, February 11, 2010, 07:23:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor Obsidian Blaze

Thank you kindly for the milk but I'll pass on the ginger snaps, I tend to keep off the stronger stuff in case you need your wits about you. You understand hobbit lady after your run in with those damnable space pirates.
How many people here have telekenetic powers? Raise my hand.
Emo Philips

Screaming Lord Pea Green

Aye the Gin it be then!
*pours Tankard*

So how's it been cracking round here then?
The Moral High Gound - A great place to position Artillery.

Lady Ava

*staggers in, hands out biscuits and tea*

HELLO! Ava here, pleased to meet you all!
''I'm a loose bolt in a complete machine. What a match! I'm half-doomed and you're semi-sweet.''
‎"You want steampunk to be a novelty, a LOLcat, a meme. I want it to be my life. Which of us is going to fight harder for it?" - Dimitri Markotin
*DISCLAIMER*     This dungeon is fictional, and any similarities to other dungeons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

http://www.facebook.com/antevortefashion
Mention you're from BG when ordering for free shipping!

Prof_Von_Grumbleflick

*wanders in and trips over Lady Ava*.

My, what big, hairy feet you have.
QuoteNo matter how far you push the envelope, it remains stationery

Lady Ava

Oh dear, I am sorry. Here, have some gin..

*empties out bags and bags and BAGS of treasure, to produce a bottle of generic Gin*

Will this do?
''I'm a loose bolt in a complete machine. What a match! I'm half-doomed and you're semi-sweet.''
‎"You want steampunk to be a novelty, a LOLcat, a meme. I want it to be my life. Which of us is going to fight harder for it?" - Dimitri Markotin
*DISCLAIMER*     This dungeon is fictional, and any similarities to other dungeons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Manix

Quote from: Screaming Lord Pea Green on November 19, 2010, 09:08:06 AM
*pops out of the woodwork*

Owdoo kids, sorry about the mess. been galivanting out over the South China Seas in the HMAS Muffin Poker the last few months...what'll it be?

What did you do to my ship?

Screaming Lord Pea Green

Manix

Quoteerm....
*runs*

I guess Ill be getting myself a Drink:
-What can I get you?
- Oh I dunno surprise me...
-  How about a punch in the face, is that surprising enough?
-   Calm down, don't want any of that here.....oh wait Im arguing with myself again....
-    Scotch?
-     Aye.

Screaming Lord Pea Green

Do be careful with that Scotch old chap, it's a 17 year aged fine malt.

Now then, this treasure you were conveniently putting on show for us Lady Ava...

Lady Ava

Hehehe, well yes, my treasure.

I erm, *ACQUIRED* it whilst investigating the shores of a new land. I was given it as a bribe to leave and never reveal the coordinates of the new land. They now send me sacks of treasure to ensure their safety. Safety from ME, not the outside world.

Manix

Sounds like you came out of that rather well off, I need to find me some new lands......

Lady Ava

well, what can I say, I'm a VERY persuasive young woman!

Professor Obsidian Blaze

I say M'am, do the packages have stamps attached? Seeing as it's a new land chances are I haven't got one of their stamps, purely from a Philatelic standpoint you understand ( looks slightly untrustworthy and shifty )

Blaze
Emo Philips

Professor Obsidian Blaze

Heavens to Murgatroyd, where the blazes has everyone gone, has someone inadvertantly opened a bottle of Antipodean Invisibility Liquor. I thought that had been banned years ago when two thirds of Melbourne disappeared for a fortnight after that unfortunate dray overturned coming from the distillery.

Blaze
Emo Philips

Maize

A voice roars "Un'and me ya yellow dog furred basturds!"

A man comes crashing through the front door, twirling a cloud of dust into the air. In a fit of coughs he gets up, reaches for his hat on the floor and places it gingerly on his head.

"Well neh this ain't so bad. Least da boys 'ad 'eart enough ta 'roon me at a pub dis time. Not like last week, gods 'bide ain't gonna be orderin' any more buddy mary's on Cannibul Island 'gain. Damned tourist trap. Literally, they 'ad spike traps, noose traps, bear traps. Anythin' fur a steak a' 'uman."

The vagabond captain throws himself onto a bar stool.

"Name's Maize, Cap'n Jake Maize. Now would somein pull me a pint before I die a thirst. Coz I ain't gettin' any younger. What's dis place called anyhow?"

Screaming Lord Pea Green

COME IN AND KNOW ME BETTER MAN!

'tis "The Guild of Mad Bastards" where every pint is slightly more pint-ish than the last.
I take it you'll be happy with a pint of mild?

Madasasteamfish

Quote from: Screaming Lord Pea Green on May 23, 2011, 07:02:33 AM
COME IN AND KNOW ME BETTER MAN!

'tis "The Guild of Mad Bastards" where every pint is slightly more pint-ish than the last.

And where each mad bastard is madder and more bastard-er than the last.
I made a note in my diary on the way over here. Simply says; "Bugger!"

"DON'T THINK OF IT AS DYING, JUST THINK OF IT AS LEAVING EARLY TO AVOID THE RUSH."

Screaming Lord Pea Green

Quote from: Madasasteamfish on May 23, 2011, 08:35:12 AM
And where each mad bastard is madder and more bastard-er than the last.

This man knows his beans...

Professor Obsidian Blaze

Cap'n, I have to admit that's the first time I've seen the pressgangers throw someone back into a bar. Have they encountered you before?
Emo Philips

Madasasteamfish

Quote from: Professor Obsidian Blaze on May 23, 2011, 02:47:48 PM
Cap'n, I have to admit that's the first time I've seen the pressgangers throw someone back into a bar. Have they encountered you before?

Really? Happens to me all the time. Then again it always seems to be the same lot that do it. Must be a tradition for them.

"DON'T THINK OF IT AS DYING, JUST THINK OF IT AS LEAVING EARLY TO AVOID THE RUSH."

Maize

Quote from: Professor Obsidian Blaze on May 23, 2011, 02:47:48 PM

Gives Blaze a squirreled look of incredibility.

"You'd be surpised where I get thrown mate. Ain't been a bar dis side a' Mister Darwin's theory a' evolution that I ain't frequented at some point. Dat'd go fur all der brothels too. Hurr hurr hurr."

Captain Maize digs his elbow jovially into the Professors ribcage with a knowingly twinkle in his eye.

"But na alas poor Yudick coz nows I gotta go chase dem thieving buggers dat be me crew down again and give 'em a good kick up de old sunday shinin'. 'Fore I d'use that dough, I'll be needin' a pint of da finest mild they be havin 'ere. And I tell's you won't, seein' as I'm feelin like da generous sod I am, Next rounds on me."

Jake Maize throws a bag full of shiny marbles to the barkeep.

"But I'll be expectin' change like."

Madasasteamfish

Barkeep! Barkeep! My glass is empty! I demand another pint of ale with which to lubricate my gullet.

Screaming Lord Pea Green

Such a noisy day...
*fills tankards*

So...any news?

Madasasteamfish

Manix

Quiet round here these days Capt'n......