News:

For Forum status and technical updates, follow @vonCorax on Twitter X, and @vonCorax@mastodon.social on Mastodon.

Main Menu

The "How Was Your Day" Thread II

Started by The Kernel, May 26, 2010, 09:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LukeHogbin

A combination of cleaning my room, watching Sayat Nova and The Rock, and emptying the fridge. (read: eating)

Now, moar cleaning.

(Also, NPM! ;D)
I have defied Gods and Demons. I am your shield; I am your sword. I know you: your past, your future. This is the way the world ends.

Siliconous Skumins

My day has been quite good, did a little rearraging of my steampunky furniture items, and the stuff decorating them. Just finished vacuuming up the house - will empty the rubble out later...

About to start working on a few unfinished projects, though I don't expect to get a great deal done before I go to bed.

Heh, this thread is 101 pages now....somebody's getting sloppy with the housekeeping.  :P

SS
[Server Prayer]
Spoiler: ShowHide

I am a node of Server,
                      Born of flesh and blood,
                      But enhanced by the power of its web.
                      I have no use for pain or fear.
                      My scripts are a focus of my will.
                      My strength is my knowledge.
                      My weapons are my skills.
                      Information is the blood of my body.
                      I am part of the greater network.
                      I am host to the vast data of server.
                      My flesh is weak,
                      But my connection is eternal,
                      And therefore I am a god.      

[/Server Prayer] 

Lady Ava

I guess that'll be part of how a Moderators day went... And will most likely start in a new thread!
''I'm a loose bolt in a complete machine. What a match! I'm half-doomed and you're semi-sweet.''
‎"You want steampunk to be a novelty, a LOLcat, a meme. I want it to be my life. Which of us is going to fight harder for it?" - Dimitri Markotin
*DISCLAIMER*     This dungeon is fictional, and any similarities to other dungeons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

http://www.facebook.com/antevortefashion
Mention you're from BG when ordering for free shipping!

Sir Nikolas of Vendigroth

It was my birthday, I was taking the day off  :P

Shall we have a new thread?  ;D