News:

For Forum status and technical updates, follow @vonCorax on Twitter X, and @vonCorax@mastodon.social on Mastodon.

Main Menu

Brass Goggles Map [UPDATED]

Started by TheRedMax, July 29, 2007, 06:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brutebrother

Quote from: SomewhatSavvy on August 17, 2007, 03:50:26 AM
Added! It kept telling me I lived in Fayettville, but I fixed it.

haha...i think i would shoot myself if i lived in FayettNAM...that place sucked enough as it did when I had to roll through there for military duty.
~YJ Sgt. Smitty

reporting from the trenches.

Ptollemy

Augustus Dayafter

First post, and I'm added as well

JLeigh

dantes_torment

Quote from: JLeigh on August 30, 2007, 07:42:12 AM
Added myself to Tampa, FL!

Me too! Glad I'm not alone here. If you're Wayne, we're practically neighbors.

Morluna

Laura Vaughn
Events Coordinator, Webmistress and Seamstress; Outland Armour

Laurilye Hutchinson - Explosives Technician and Bombadier; HMS Amaranth

Capt. Algernon Flynn

Added!  ;D

Alas . . . I seem to be all alone up in the frozen mooseland that is Maine.

Mr. Ethan Grammatikidis

Quote from: Outa_Spaceman on August 24, 2007, 11:02:11 PM
Bognor Regis is now on the SP map...

Good gracious, you're not 15 miles from me, sir! Not an unpleasant surprise, if I may say, I quite expected to be alone in this part of the world.
Ardent about analytical engineering.

Outa_Spaceman

Quote from: Mr. Ethan Grammatikidis on September 21, 2007, 11:42:42 AM

Good gracious, you're not 15 miles from me, sir! Not an unpleasant surprise, if I may say, I quite expected to be alone in this part of the world.
Worthing oh yes... Alex cf is in Brighton (Hove actually)

Mr. Ethan Grammatikidis

Quote from: Outa_Spaceman on September 21, 2007, 10:55:24 PM
Quote from: Mr. Ethan Grammatikidis on September 21, 2007, 11:42:42 AM

Worthing oh yes... Alex cf is in Brighton (Hove actually)

Ah, maybe we could have a steampunk meet at some indefinite time in the not too distant future.
Ardent about analytical engineering.

Trouble

I'm pinned.

I Say, there doesn't seem to be very many of us in Colorado, at least, according to this map. I see only two of us, and I know at least five of us who wear brass goggles who live in the area.

LordFeng

I've pinned myself to both and still feel quite alone... :'(

Gwen Grimm

I've added myself, thought I seem to be the only one in AR.  :P

iapryx

Pinned. Fort Myers, FL. Now to get a picture of myself actually dressed in proper attire...
Airships: Most underestimated form of travel and entertainment since 1937.

Prof. A. Morphous

I have placed a pin in my local, no other forum members seem to be placed in southern California's "Inland Empire".  :'(

San Diego and San Francisco seem well represented however.

-Prof. A. Morphous  ;D
"All of my comments are random thoughts, meant to help, praise or suggest a path of travel. All should be pondered, and disregarded as you see fit."

I feel like punching a penguin in the face today. -Ella Kremper

Bracer

I pinned myself, it hurt. Then I added myself to the map! No one else in chester though, oh dear.
Keep it unreal.

PersephoneBramble

The only Saskatchewanite...
Tragic.  :(

Faustus Bailey

How come I seem to be/
the outpost of steampunkery/
in the Midland Empire?

I've added myself - though I'm the only one on this side of Missouri, Nebraska, the southern half of Iowa, or Kansas.

I like how it was a rhyme, except I'm not sure why I threw in Midland Empire - the St. Joseph newspaper seems to be the main user of that term, that or the Omaha news...

Suzanne

I feel soooo lonely down there.  :'(

Also, I can't believe that no-one of us lives in (old Eastern) Germany. Just think of all those oh so steampunkish abandoned industrial complexes there that you could squat!

Gnome

How odd... I know I've added myself to this, and I know there's a good many people pinned in that map, but it says the map has no members, has never been viewed, and apparently I'm now the only person pinned in it... What an odd bug...
If you insist on referring to yourself in the third person, don't be surprised if I start referring to you in the first.
SAVE THE AIR KRAKEN! Join the 11th Greenpeace Airborne division!

Difference Engineer

I have added an image to the aethyr/geomantic correlation grid to the region corresponding to the Washington, DC metropolitan area.  Given how often I travel to maintain gainful employment, it is possible that I might drop in at a salon or two wherever I happen to be around the country or potentially the world (if I am welcome to join, that is).
"You look like you're about to jump in your gyrocopter or something."
--Anonymous coworker

Elle

Here I am!  In Springfield...  No nuclear power plant, I'm afraid... just lots of boring.

Hello there my fellow Ohioans!

Sgt Alistair King

Just a newbie here, but added myself..surprised there are so many here in TX.
Don't tell me this is another experiment crossing lines that man was not meant to cross..

kingkewl

OK.. added to the map.. no nukes here...we're all going green and steam in Portland, Oregon.
Circumcision ? ... What, did God get it wrong?

Minutia

I was surprised to see so many people in TN...It seems there really is a reason for the "Athens of the South" moniker other than the Parthenon!  ;)
It was a dark and stormy necromantic inflatable hippopotamus...