News:

Two-Factor Authentication is now enabled. For instructions, visit the Engine Room.

Main Menu

Brass Goggles Map [UPDATED]

Started by TheRedMax, July 29, 2007, 06:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Lister Maylin

Is it supposed to be doing that?

Prof. Comberthwaite

Prof. Comberthwaite
Ancient Historian | Archeoastronomer | Ethnochronologist

Cpt. Vanderstorme

Herbert West

Well...I can record my own vinyl record at least.  :P
"I'm not a psychopath Anderson, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research!" ~Sherlock Holmes

Fairley B. Strange

It might be time for a new one.

Preferably one that doesn't turn into vinyl records, and IIRC on the last version I was still stuck in Uruzgan, so maybe one that we can keep updated?

Perhaps there is some way to keep the map within BG?
Choose a code to live by, die by it if you have to.

Banfili

Do you have to make the record first? ;D

J. Wilhelm

Quote from: Banfili on April 18, 2015, 11:59:10 PM
Do you have to make the record first? ;D

Yes.  We need to sing....

♪ ♫♫ ♪ ♫ We are the world ♪ ♫ We are the people ♪ ♪ ....

Seakrits

I would be quite intrigued to see if any other Steampunks lived in my neck of the woods! Is there another map that can be used? I really don't have much use for making vinyl records at the moment....

Also, I shall refrain from joining in the singing. I'm still new to the forum and I don't want to be stoned.  :D
I do NOT march to the beat of a different drum, I waddle to the off beat flaps of a kazoo.

Banfili

No stoning, Seakrits, just pelted with kraken dung!
However, as kraken can't digest the shells of whatever molluscs they devour, there is a fair chance that kraken dung concretes into very hard lumps. And I don't like to think of what that could do to kraken innards!

Kryss LaBryn

Club Vinyl keeps weird maps.

Anyone else in Nova Scotia, Canada?
"Be clean and courteous; raise your hat, And wipe your boots upon the mat: Such proofs of gentlemanly feeling Are to the ladies most appealing." The Professor's Manuscript - Dorothy L. Sayers

JacquesLefleur

Greetings my lords, ladies and other respectables,

So as nobody has posted in this forum for a while and the links don't work can I take it that that this thread has been abandoned?

Faithfully yours,
Jacques