News:

Two-Factor Authentication is now enabled. For instructions, visit the Engine Room.

Main Menu

Brass Goggles Map [UPDATED]

Started by TheRedMax, July 29, 2007, 06:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colonel Von Teradoc

Hello good Sirs and Madams,

After having having been a lurker for so long on this board, I have finally decided to join the fine community that dwells on this aether switching point.

I have added myself to the quiet but substantially un-steampunk Cedar Rapids of the strange semi-nation of Iowa in the amalgamation of semi-nations of the USA.

zenmondo

I've added myself, I shall be consider myself Wyoming's sole steampunk until proven otherwise.
-=[KING of the Wyoming Steampunks]=-

Zen & The Art Of Steampunk

elShoggotho

Apparently, I'm not only Berlin's, but Germany's only steampunk until proven wrong.

Sr. Mockingbird

ClockworkKnight, you are in VA beach? How cool is that =)

Lady Amelia Marsh

added! and Greetings!

Apparently I am the only one in not only New Orleans, but the entirety of Louisiana. I'm not that surprised, in all honesty,

Jemima Annabelle Clough

Remember: Stressed backwards spells desserts
---
Fellow of the RS
Botanist and sometime adventurer
Wife of A E Clough
---
Flame throwing priestess of the really hot fire

Aengus

Ahhh, but I love your city! Not in the "vampire tour" touristy kind of way either, I can do without that part. I spent some time there before Katrina and made a lot of friends. The destruction saddens me, but I understand things are looking up. I must make it a point to get back to Monaghan's. The people there are wonderful and the noodle house in back is great!

Miss_Eriko

Hello All:
i have tried to add myself to the frappr map a number of times, using either firefox or explorer as the browser and each time i see to either disappear or my pin is there but it defaults to a Western U.S. location.... Any ideas as to what i am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Miss Eriko
Dreams do come true: i met a beautiful man who has the same goggles as me. He said "yes, these are for everyday wear." And my heart began to beat again.

Lady Amelia Marsh

Quote from: Aengus on November 27, 2007, 04:13:09 PM
Ahhh, but I love your city! Not in the "vampire tour" touristy kind of way either, I can do without that part. I spent some time there before Katrina and made a lot of friends. The destruction saddens me, but I understand things are looking up. I must make it a point to get back to Monaghan's. The people there are wonderful and the noodle house in back is great!

haha why thank you. it is a rather marvelous city; i happen to adore it. things are definitely looking up. slowly but surely. and Monaghan's is amazing. mmm..

Gracie

Churchwarden

Here in the Mississippi Gulf Coast, with as many of the timeless Victorian and Antebellum trappings as remain along the entire Coastal region, I am surprised there are not more of us around!

akumabito

Added myself on my current location.. :)
Only a few more weeks before I head back to Thailand..

clockworkcoffin

one of two minnesotans!  though technically it placed me in north dakota....

Lady Merovingian

Wow! I'm the first one in Latin America???
It's quite an honour.

I'm new here... hope to start writing more soon. In the meantime, I'll keep lurking a bit more.

Hydrargyrum

I added myself some time ago, and I now find that I seem to have gone missing. Not only that, but I can't even edit the pin that it puts automatically, which makes me worry that the map now believes that there are a large number of people in the default location.
Nothing you can make that can't be made...

MadmanMachine

Difference Engineer

Quote from: Hydrargyrum on January 03, 2008, 05:08:29 AM
I added myself some time ago, and I now find that I seem to have gone missing. Not only that, but I can't even edit the pin that it puts automatically, which makes me worry that the map now believes that there are a large number of people in the default location.
This particular Frappr map does have some glitches to it.  I keep having to re-add myself because my pin does not stay recorded.
"You look like you're about to jump in your gyrocopter or something."
--Anonymous coworker

Lady Lavinea Dreadful

just added my self. seem to be the only one in MO

michaelbeeman

Added myself, Northern Colorado. ;D
"If you can't laugh at yourself, you must not be very funny."

mythdude

Added meself, another one for the great land of Texas.
Just as no one can be forced into belief, so no one can be forced into unbelief.
Sigmund Freud

Klynt Mahryd

Added myself, currently the only one from Maryland.

Toji Chiba

Added myself to the centre of Germany :)

Toji

"Well I'll be buggered by a monochrome chipmunk!!!" -CinnamonAndSpite-

Miss Jelacic

Hello, new member here! I have just added myself to this map, in the state of Queensland, Australia.

I have my doubts about finding anyone in my particular area, but one does hope!

Paul 8v

I've added myself but it will only let me put London in instead of Great Totham in Essex. I suppose it's not too far away...

Gaspard de Coligny