News:

For Forum status and technical updates, follow @vonCorax on Twitter X, and @vonCorax@mastodon.social on Mastodon.

Main Menu

The Darkest of Rivers...

Started by The Abiliegh, June 12, 2011, 01:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miles (a sailor)Martin

OOC Sgt.Major Thistlewaite  hope you recover soon, and get your strength back In a short time.
Pm me if there is any thing i can do to help. Miles

Ping. Ping
Miles Shifts the switch on his headset to internal com "yes?"
"..."

"Yes Mrs. Cross I understand, Mr. Gunn has to do a emergency job for The Baron.  I am willing to continue as your backup M'lady if you are willing to have me. "
"..."
"fifteen minutes out now."

Who you calling old, Sonny boy? Just because my birth certificate is on birch bark there isn't any reason to be calling names.
machinist for hire/ mechanic at large
Warning : minstrel with a five string banjo

MWBailey

(OOC: Here's hoping your condition improves and stays that way, Jim. I understand how these things just jump up and bite one in the arse at the worst moment possible. Don't concern yourself about us, just concentrate on your own healing.

All Blessings, good wishes, and Godspeed.

--MWBailey)
Walk softly and carry a big banjo...

""quid statis aspicientes in infernum"

"WHAT?! N0!!! NOT THAT Button!!!"

The Abiliegh

OOC: Jim, be well darling.

I'll also be away a bit. New job, fires everywhere around the house, and generally overwhelmed with reality right now. I'll try to get a post up soon, however.
Action! Adventure! Possible Harlotry!
Abis do it for SCIENCE!
BrassGoggles 2012 Pin-Up Calander!

Miles (a sailor)Martin

OOC ; best of hopes and prayers to all of you. I will be keeping watch here. Miles(David) Martin
Who you calling old, Sonny boy? Just because my birth certificate is on birch bark there isn't any reason to be calling names.
machinist for hire/ mechanic at large
Warning : minstrel with a five string banjo