News:

We now have an integrated wiki. Log in to the forum, then visit https://brassgoggles.net/wiki/.

Main Menu

The Log of the HMAS Marigold: Parts I-V

Started by MWBailey, December 09, 2011, 09:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis Voltaire

"My orders came from the head of my department, Tyler Lowery." Felix replied. "He's made silvered blades standard issue lately, I believe several other departments are doing the same."
~-- Purveyour of Useless Facts, Strange Advice, Plots --~

MWBailey

"Lowery, Lowery..." Rourke said, drifting off, then suddenly snapped back. "Where've I 'eard that name before... Seems ter me...there was some disturbance down in Eastcheap a couple months ago, some people showed up at th' Aerodrome askin' penetratin' questions about airships appearin' out o' fiery thunder'eads* or some such. Th' snoops gave that Lowery person as their boss."

-----------------------
*Reference to the RTAF St. Elmo's (from Steam London Realms of Aether) appearance during a Between Story of this series due to a D-Hopper drive malfunction.
Walk softly and carry a big banjo...

""quid statis aspicientes in infernum"

"WHAT?! N0!!! NOT THAT Button!!!"

MWBailey

"Bosun? Return the Rifle ompany to the Marigold and turn them back ove rtho Captain Bledsoe. Mission Accomplished."

"Aye, Leftenant. Got 'em on teh run, eh?"

"Thats roight."

Yeah, thats right, Rourke thought, We get a rst for a bit, but for 'ow long...?"

Well, those who want to fly back to base with us are welcome to do so, or go with Her Nadir Majesty and Sir Marmont," Rourke said, as he made sure that all of his possessions were in place or lanyarded on.

"Right, anyone who wants to accompany us is welcome, and I promise safe passage throuhgh the court and to the surface," Wilhelmina said. She leaned in close tpo Rourke and gave himn a pack on the cheek, and playfully rubbed Mina's bizarre little head. "You two take care, now, and keep up the good work, you hear?"

Adnd with that the Vampire queen and her paladin left the catacombs and swept away with thos eof teh party who wished to come with them.

"Well, come on, then, lets get to the Marigold," Rourke said to those who were left.

The End
Chapter V
Teh Log of teh HMAS Marigold
[/b]
Walk softly and carry a big banjo...

""quid statis aspicientes in infernum"

"WHAT?! N0!!! NOT THAT Button!!!"