News:

For Forum status and technical updates, follow @vonCorax on Twitter X, and @vonCorax@mastodon.social on Mastodon.

Main Menu

Hilarious pictures you've found on the internet, Mark II

Started by MWBailey, June 27, 2012, 09:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicar

Take a look on their mythology and you might find a clue on your inquiry about Japan, seriously it explain it all. That and the simple fact that their sens of humor.
The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''

Aleister Crow

http://blackacrebrewing.com/home/

Click "I am under 21".

Quote from: Astalo on August 25, 2012, 07:10:01 PM
I found picture of some youg gentleman, who have very unique looking beard. http://de2.eu.apcdn.com/full/81886.jpg

"Beardstaches" is probably quite suitable name for that particular style.  ;D
You may want to stick a NSFW warning in your post. That site won't show me the pic you linked to, but it is showing a bunch of "randoms" half of which are naked women.
'How cheerfully he seems to grin,
How neatly spread his claws,
And welcome little fishes in
With gently smiling jaws!'

Astalo

Ok. apina.biz used to be some kind of humor picture site, but it seems to be that in nowadays half of the stuff is nudeshots etc.  ::)

I tried to find same picture from other websites, but TinEye reverse image search don't find anything, so only way for see same picture without xxx-picture thumbnails is to copy the url and just post it to the browser.

Aleister Crow

Not that I had any real objections, it's just that a lot of our members browse from work, and employers do object to that sort of thing.

Don't waste your time with tineye, I don't think I've ever gotten a match from them. Best thing to do in those sort of cases is save the image and rehost it on imgur or another hosting site. Like so:

"Beardstache" Good choice of name.  ;D

Rev. Jade

I love the beardstache, plus his hair makes me think of old-school Wolverine.

Keeper of the Watchhouse at the Edge of the World

Come talk brewing with us over at The Brewers' Guild!

Capt. Dirigible

Quick, Robin! To the Bat-Beard!

Holy facial hair, Batman!
I say, Joe it's jolly frightening out here.
Nonsense dear boy, you should be more like me.
But look at you! You're shaking all over!
Shaking? You silly goose! I'm just doing the Watusi

akumabito

Posted for sheer awesomeness..

Michael Winslow's Led Zeppelin Cover:

This Guy has a Guitar in his Mouth

Bobby McFerrin on the Pentatonic Scale:

Power of Pentatonic Scale - Demonstration by Bobby McFerrin

Reggie Watts doing his thing:

Reggie Watts: Humor in music

Now can we pretty please with sugar on top get those three men together in one room, lock them up for a while, just to see what they can come up with when working together??

chicar

The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''

akumabito

bicyclebuilder

The best way to learn is by personal experience.

Dr Fidelius

The opinions expressed here are my own, and do not represent any other persons, organizations, spirits, thinking machines, hive minds or other sentient beings on this world or any adjacent dimensions in the multiverse.

frances

And the driver's helmet matches too.  I want one in metallic bright blue please.

Smaggers

"I should probably finish one project before taking on another, but the badger won't fit in the freezer." -Steamblast Mary

http://smaggers.deviantart.com/
http://www.bongofish.co.uk

James Harrison

Persons intending to travel by open carriage should select a seat with their backs to the engine, by which means they will avoid the ashes emitted therefrom, that in travelling generally, but particularly through the tunnels, prove a great annoyance; the carriage farthest from the engine will in consequence be found the most desirable.

bicyclebuilder

Somewhere during the wok film the hamster added some extra flavour.  :P

Fairley B. Strange

Choose a code to live by, die by it if you have to.

Capt. Dirigible

Quote from: Smaggers on August 30, 2012, 08:56:55 PM
2 Hamsters 1 Wheel

I cried, I really did.

Surely that can't be good for the hamsters? Hilarious for us..sure! But not so much  for the hamsers, I feel.

We used to put my hamster in the empty bath. It meant he could take a good long run up before sliding back down again...
I say, Joe it's jolly frightening out here.
Nonsense dear boy, you should be more like me.
But look at you! You're shaking all over!
Shaking? You silly goose! I'm just doing the Watusi

James Harrison

Yeah, but... hamsters are built like tanks.  The two I and my brothers had used to get up to some right stunts and then swan off none the worse for wear. 
Persons intending to travel by open carriage should select a seat with their backs to the engine, by which means they will avoid the ashes emitted therefrom, that in travelling generally, but particularly through the tunnels, prove a great annoyance; the carriage farthest from the engine will in consequence be found the most desirable.

LukeHogbin

I have defied Gods and Demons. I am your shield; I am your sword. I know you: your past, your future. This is the way the world ends.

Aleister Crow

Aleister Crow

TVC15

Some of you may find the following link...disturbing (and I apologize if brought up before).

http://www.hello-cthulhu.com/?date=2003-11-30
Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time...

Major Willoughby Chase

bicyclebuilder

Quote from: Major Willoughby Chase on September 03, 2012, 06:41:55 AM
What are you?!?

Spoiler: ShowHide
I'm Catman!

That reminds me, don't drink and watch this thread. Thea nose-squirts as a result.  :D