News:

Two-Factor Authentication is now enabled. For instructions, visit the Engine Room.

Main Menu

What Are You Listening To? Mk. 3.

Started by Rockula, December 08, 2012, 06:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Madd

Victorian vigilante- Abney Park

Earlier- Alice Francis- Shoot him down

I've been in a dieselpunk funk last two days.
What do we want? Decapitations!

Voltin

"We often mingle with the world, but our discovery is hidden away, as it can be in a small compass, and no one suspects who or what we are. We pass as tourists among our fellow-men" - Mystery Airship Pilot 1858-1898

Alexis Voltaire

~-- Purveyour of Useless Facts, Strange Advice, Plots --~

Sir Henry

I speak in syllabubbles. They rise to the surface by the force of levity and pop out of my mouth unneeded and unheeded.
Cry "Have at!" and let's lick the togs of Waugh!
Arsed not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for tea.

4_0_4

love me some funk when the mood is right and spring is in the air

enjoy

4_0_4

Sometimes it's amazing want you discover when you look the opposite way Hercules and Love Affair - Blind (Frankie Knuckles Remix) HD Video

Orndorff

The Crimson Steampunk Carnivale - 8 hours of Steampunk and Gothic music. Currently live on Blast 1386 http://blast1386.reading-college.ac.uk/ facebook page can be found at https://www.facebook.com/events/195815460628798/218637295013281/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity
www.facebook.com/crimsonclocks
https://crimsonclocks.bandcamp.com/
www.reverbnation.com/crimsonclocks
www.crimsonclocks.com

1so-static

Rockula

The legs have fallen off my Victorian Lady...

Capt. Dirigible

I say, Joe it's jolly frightening out here.
Nonsense dear boy, you should be more like me.
But look at you! You're shaking all over!
Shaking? You silly goose! I'm just doing the Watusi

Rockula

The legs have fallen off my Victorian Lady...

Sir Henry

I speak in syllabubbles. They rise to the surface by the force of levity and pop out of my mouth unneeded and unheeded.
Cry "Have at!" and let's lick the togs of Waugh!
Arsed not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for tea.

Voltin

"We often mingle with the world, but our discovery is hidden away, as it can be in a small compass, and no one suspects who or what we are. We pass as tourists among our fellow-men" - Mystery Airship Pilot 1858-1898

Argus Fairbrass

Have her steamed and brought to my tent!

J. Wilhelm

James Harrison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeOa_OcB3DE

On a bit of a Kinks-binge at the moment.  
Persons intending to travel by open carriage should select a seat with their backs to the engine, by which means they will avoid the ashes emitted therefrom, that in travelling generally, but particularly through the tunnels, prove a great annoyance; the carriage farthest from the engine will in consequence be found the most desirable.

Voltin

Argus Fairbrass

Quote from: J. Wilhelm on May 09, 2014, 05:06:51 AM
Quote from: Argus Fairbrass on May 08, 2014, 03:08:31 PM

Nadine Shah - Aching Bones

Am I hearing a bit of Siouxie here?

Yeah I'd say that was a fair observation. There's a Norwegion series just finished running here called Mammon. I'd never heard of this lady but that song is on the end credits. Actually that series led me to discover a couple of interesting artists I was previously unaware of (which is nice).  :)

Agnes Obel - Aventine (Official Video)
Have her steamed and brought to my tent!

J. Wilhelm

Mr. Ottens from @TheGatehouse has reminded us via Twitter of this very Dieselpunky video from Elton John in 1995:

Elton John - Believe

Also, since we are about to re-start the Cold War, I thought it appropriate:
@eltonjohndotcom @the_gatehouse OK. Well, since were about to start the Cold War again I give you this:

ELTON JOHN _ NIKITA