News:

We now have an integrated wiki. Log in to the forum, then visit https://brassgoggles.net/wiki/.

Main Menu

Steampunk in Russia

Started by morozow, January 30, 2016, 03:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

morozow

Sorry for the errors, rudeness and stupidity. It's not me, this online translator. Really convenient?

Hez

There are some very creative people in your part of the world.  Do, please, keep posting.

morozow

Mother Russia – Russian band, playing in the steampunk genre. Steampunk is an alternative reality, ruled by the steam engine. Russian Steampunk, this is the era of industrialization, the Soviet Union and everything connected with it.
Mother Russia - a fusion of analogue electronics, synths, electric guitars, brass and folk instruments. The ideological component - the irony and the stereotypes of foreigners about Russia. No politics, just a fantastic alternative world of the USSR.

In a parallel reality, the Soviet Union had created a terrible weapon – the mechanical bears, working on a couple of vodka. With their help, the Red army invaded half of the globe. The best Soviet agents – a group of Mama Russia – were transported to our reality. Here, under the guise of a rock band, they're fighting with the damned capitalists!

Play and sing badly.

Confuse steampunk with dieselpunk.

But why would I not show?

https://myspace.com/mamarussia

MAMA RUSSIA Дирижабль Заветы Ильича (official live video)

Sorry for the errors, rudeness and stupidity. It's not me, this online translator. Really convenient?

morozow

Firma fra Nizhny Novgorod "Traktor", der sælger traktorer og reservedele.

Udgivet en corporate kalender i stil med steampunk.

https://www.facebook.com/traktoristynn

Spoiler: ShowHide

morozow

morozow

Calendar "Ural regional shooting club"

morozow

I'm a little late.

Photos from the Halloween meeting "the Moscow steam companies".

Hez

But you haven't told wu which of these splendid people is you!

Drew P

Hopefully not the younger chap at the table with the very un-steamy sweater.....it's not even a Halloween type sweater!

Just let anyone in, why don't cha?!
:D
Never ask 'Why?'
Always ask 'Why not!?'

morozow

Oh no! I just "researcher and observer." I have been to their meetings, but not this time.

morozow

Electroplating mechanical Horse Mechanism (MHWM) "Reaper" and cuirassiers Vasily Fedulov Atwain.

Horse mechanism "Reaper" is intended to equip the cuirassier and gendarme regiments. Marching speed of 50 miles per hour on shossirovannoe the road, to 35 miles per hour on rough terrain. Equipped with heavy artecnica Gorlova-Kostina and battle scythe for vrubaniya in the ranks of the enemies, and the middle and urban combat.

Rider cuirassiers – Vasily Fedulov Otvagin from Yaroslavl peasants. Diligent, careful and serious soldiers. Knows your fighting mechanism is constantly improving in the art of management and shooting of kartechnitsy at full gallop, cutting. Cuirassiers armed with a special sword for cutting with a saddle height of the mechanism. Zlatoust is equipped with a specially manufactured cuirass, helmet.

morozow

I gave the announcement role-playing live action in the setting of steampunk http://brassgoggles.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,47396.msg962081.html#msg962081

She was held. Some photos from her

Huge battle humanoid robot

More photos here - https://vk.com/albums-85418728

And here, films made for the local cinematograph - https://vk.com/wall-85418728_1613

morozow

Collection of "Steampunk Revolution (the Steampunk Revolution") is the thesis project of students of the First Moscow Educational Complex Anastasia Gurgenidze graduating with a degree in "Design-modelling and technology of garments" and developing your brand custom clothes "VellARTa" ("Vallarta")

Project goal: create unique designer clothing by designer, author accessories and various creative additions other project participants and achieve a new level of art in steampunk, as well as the creation of Association artists for future collaboration and further development;

There will be creative materials ,meeting dates in short everything that will help the project!

The project is just beginning. Let's see what happens in the student.

https://vk.com/steam_collection2017

morozow

Opera the city of Yekaterinburg has announced the premiere, which the troupe will present the new theater season. 14 September 2017, viewers will see "the Magic flute" by Mozart.

On the production together with the main conductor of our theatre Oliver the background of Dohnanyi team will work from the British Director Daniel Slater and designer of scenery and costumes, Francis O'connor.

– February 3 they first arrive to Ekaterinburg to present the layout of the scenery and costumes for future performances. However, it is already known that selected scenographic solution steampunk – said the press-Secretary of theatre Ekaterina Ruzieva.

morozow

Organized role-playing game live-action "Turin Steampunk" 2017. Based on the comic "Girl Genius", the author Foglio.

dates - September 8-10, 2017.

Near St. Petersburg

We play steampunk and fantasy by the light of gas lamps ) fit the surroundings of Victorian England, vintage retro stuff and other sweet heart of steampunker)
And everything is in our hands - the race on steam bike , a festival of dirigibles and balloons, shooting on perestrelo for possession of legendary Lantern Prende ...and entourage of intrigue....
If you're a fan of the comic Yes, Yes , it is !!!! Jagermonster, twilight Sparkle, inhuman experiments in the Glory of Science and minonty in chocolate...

https://vk.com/club130863829

morozow

Steampunk photo session from members of the community Mossteam.

morozow

Several cars, decorated in the style of steampunk (and maybe diesel punk). Cars are in the city of Maykop, Republic of Adygea, Russia.

Авто в стиле стимпанк (Auto steampunk)

morozow

morozow

6th Victorian picnic in Krasnodar

15 April 2017 Saturday 13:00

Ladies and gentlemen! Happy again to invite you to a Victorian picnic in Krasnodar. Spring meeting will be held, according to tradition, in the Arboretum (Botanical garden of them. Kosenko).

At the picnic you are waiting for shots from professional photographers, historical dances and other entertainments of the XIX century and more. Part, as before, is free and implies no age restrictions.

Recall that the cornerstone of the event dress code. Welcome the style of the Victorian era, but also a valid style, gothic, lolita and steampunk. Remember that the ladies outfit involves a dress or a skirt to the floor, and the knight - suit.

http://zovem.ru/event/victorian-picnic-v-krasnodare-vi-72867

morozow

Steampunk dragon from Alexander and Alena Pushkinykh

was a dragon, Yes ended.

morozow

С праздником! 23 февраля. День Советской Армии и Военно-Морского флота

morozow

Model: Anastasia Smirnova
Photographer: Julia Savchenko

morozow

V Spring Ball Of Dolls

morozow

morozow