News:

We're back online! If you encounter any issues using the forum, please file a report in the Engine Room.

Main Menu

Homecoming

Started by MWBailey, April 13, 2017, 02:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MWBailey

Author's Note:

An explanation for my recent sudden hiatus and absence is forthcoming, as well as more chapters, however short time constraints force me to make them!
Walk softly and carry a big banjo...

""quid statis aspicientes in infernum"

"WHAT?! N0!!! NOT THAT Button!!!"

MWBailey

Quote from: MWBailey on November 05, 2023, 04:04:01 PMAuthor's Note:

An explanation for my recent sudden hiatus and absence is forthcoming, as well as more chapters, however short time constraints force me to make them!

My Story.

It's not finished yet, and I intend to keep it going.
Somehow.
When I can.

Sorry bout promising an explanation and then going pitch black dark.

Long story made short, Dad came home from rehab after a long stay  therein, in two consecutive facilities. He came back home almost a week to the day after I posted the above. He had injured himself, you may recall, in an attempt to use his walker to kill a roach in his bedroom. His fall in that attempt fractured his hip to such an extent that some joint replacement was necessary. That, plus his advanced age, required extensive rehabilitation.

He is now, after a very long time, almost able to care for himself - but not quite. He still needs extensive help from myself and my mother. Giving that care, and the time and exertion it requires so to do, are what has made it nearly impossible for me to make any headway until now (hopefully I can start doing that now, at any rate) with this serial.

I can't promise much, but I will endeavor to start adding entries again soon. I owe it to anyone who is still interested.

Thank you for your continued interest,

MWBailey

MWBailey

"Broadly speaking, yes," Black answered laconically, smirking slightly as he added, "and also, to try and find your counterpart in this dimension; they seem to have gone missing, though there have been a few disturbing rumors of late that smack of piracy..."
                         ——————x—————
To be continued...