News:

Two-Factor Authentication is now enabled. For instructions, visit the Engine Room.

Main Menu

~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~ DEAD THREAD PLEASE DELETE ~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~

Started by SeVeNeVeS, July 29, 2021, 05:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cora Courcelle

Quote from: SeVeNeVeS on March 22, 2023, 05:10:56 PM
I think the UK has always gone day/month/year.

The only thing I can't decided is whether to keep it simple or go Adèle Blanc-Sec.

I might have enough stuff to go ott within reason. What do you guys think? Basic or try and Steampunk the hell out of it? I'm having a hard decision on that one.  :-\

My vote goes for Steampunk, with extra helpings of Steampunk on top :).
Sometimes less is more and sometimes it very definitely isn't ...
You have to tread a fine line between avant-garde surrealism and getting yourself sectioned...

SeVeNeVeS

Cora Courcelle

To you it might look 'wobbly, bent and buckled', to me it looks like something with character (although you may not find out what it's character is until it's properly installed and ready to go ...)
It's splendid and I'm sure will get splendider.
You have to tread a fine line between avant-garde surrealism and getting yourself sectioned...

James Harrison

Persons intending to travel by open carriage should select a seat with their backs to the engine, by which means they will avoid the ashes emitted therefrom, that in travelling generally, but particularly through the tunnels, prove a great annoyance; the carriage farthest from the engine will in consequence be found the most desirable.

SeVeNeVeS

~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~

* von Corax says SeVeNeVeS has indicated that they wish to abandon this thread and start a new one. For that reason I am locking the tread so that it might sink quietly into oblivion.