News:

In case of emergency, please visit our Lifeboat Forum, Spare Goggles.

Main Menu

anyone care to befriend the new kid?

Started by Silvia Lovett, April 08, 2008, 07:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Lavinea Dreadful

QuotePerhaps, Madame Dreadful, it's the goatee. To a certain point, men do look a few years older with a bit of facial hair. I can see how they would get confused though, you do look quite young, and quite beautiful, if you don't mind me saying.

oh my goodness thank you *blush* and yes i do think its the facial hair. i think he looks smashingly handsom with out it. but its a blow to his ego when people guess him younger without it.

QuoteYes madame i must agree, you are quite pretty....i'm rather boish. you should the pics i left in the dress up section. my boyfriend looks like he's way to old to be with me but he's not ^.~
@rouge: very nice i love that hat!
and again thank you! He and I are both hat people. ;) my current head gear is a begoggles aviator cap and he is wearing a bowler :)

Lady Lavinea Dreadful

Silvia Lovett

yes there are a few of us meat pie makers out there.
but yes the men love their goatees....especaily mine, he like wears newspaper boy caps.... he can pull them off too, not many poeple can.
i love fedora hats alot!
Broken hearts change the mind, notice that they'er killing mine.

Laverna Lovett~

all of us lovetts can join together and kill mrs. moony....she's the one killing all the pussycats >_>

Silvia Lovett

*pulls out shaving knife and turns looking unaware*
Wh-at?
me and laverna are heading out good night all till morrow

Klynt Mahryd

Madness?

THIS IS BRASS.....goggles....*lightly knocks over a tea kettle into a bucket*

DonQuijote

Quote from: Jake of All Trades on April 08, 2008, 08:07:37 PM
Hello, Ms. Lovett!  I've not seen the Johnny Depp version of Sweeny Todd of which I assume you speak, but I did enjoy this one quite a bit.

i ma pleasantly surprised that a number of romanian actors play in this movie. i'll have to look for it now, and watch it. here's a list of the characters they play:
Spoiler: ShowHide
   Radu Banzaru    ...    Constable
Zoltan Butuc    ...    Gaoler
Radu Andrei Micu    ...    Yougth
Gabriel Spahiu    ...    Thief
does clockwork dream of wind-up sheep?

Albrecht

Hmmm...

so I wonder, is this now about befriending someone new or to create some meme new and let the mind wander to outweird oneanother.
Anywell...
A heart-felt welcome witout bursting anyones chest, new faces are always welcome here aslong as noone drapes a new face over his/her old one in a Lectoresque fashion.
Purposefuly capital L.

Doctor Trakov

Quote from: Silvia Lovett on April 08, 2008, 08:05:08 PM
i know i lvoe the musical before i saw the movies and it was great!
i do love it...i am alot like him.
thank you Dr.trakov

any one have a deviantart ?
I do! http://trakov.deviantart.com

Maggoty Anne

Can I be your third cousin twice removed? Or perhaps your second cousin three times removed?
"One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's
work is terribly important."
-Bertrand Russell

Sir Nikolas of Vendigroth

I've got one, but i never use it, and i don't remember the username or the password. For all intents and purposes, i don't have one.

Quote from: Maggoty Anne on April 09, 2008, 04:00:28 PM
Can I be your third cousin twice removed? Or perhaps your second cousin three times removed?

I'll remove any cousins you want me to. For a price, of course. ;]

Captain_Minty_Gearhertz

Can you get rid of my cousins too? Welcome to the [whisper] madness [/whisper] of Brass Goggles. Only 10 20 50 explosions this hour!
The music is reversable, but time...is not.

Maggoty Anne

That's still less explosions than the Alchemist's guild though. We'd better get cracking, Captain.
"One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's
work is terribly important."
-Bertrand Russell

Doctor Trakov

Albrecht

I'm a Lovecraftian devotee, does that count?

Captain_Minty_Gearhertz

Hmm.. 500 explosions recorded in tha space of 5 minutes... Somone has been busy..
The music is reversable, but time...is not.

MPsy

Howdy!  Hope you enjoy your stay in our community.  May I ask which mode of transport do you favor?  Land, sea, or air?
-Captain of the Dreadful Rumor-
"We're not lost!  We're on an adventure!"

Mad Calamity Photos
http://madcalamity.zenfolio.com/

Convention coverage, shorts, interviews, and vlogs!
http://www.youtube.com/user/youknowwhaaa

CapnHarlock

AHAAA!  I traveled through nearby Lovettsville, VA today, and now the arcane secret is revealed - we are all n-th cousins!
This explains it! :)
Jeremiah Cornelius Harlock
At Your Service

"It's so hard to know if you're bound for a fall,
But better to have tripped than never danced at all."
"Dancing Under The Rose" - The Albion Band.

Albrecht

Quote from: CapnHarlock on April 11, 2008, 06:14:28 AM
AHAAA!  I traveled through nearby Lovettsville, VA today, and now the arcane secret is revealed - we are all n-th cousins!
This explains it! :)

Well, we are. It's all a matter of how far you go back...

vonWolfehaus

Quote from: Albrecht on April 11, 2008, 06:38:59 AM
I could tell you the many ways in which you are incorrect, but that's a path to grounds we don't want to trod on here (so I've read). That is assuming you're speaking of the mythical Adam and Eve, and that is the only logical interpretation I can think of. Please excuse my rudeness if that is not the case.

Anyway, it seems all the new kids are quick to gather greater post counts except me. It's only 2:39 AM here, so I should get to it eh? ;)
cold constructs
flash, hci/ui r&d

Albrecht

Quote from: vonWolfehaus on April 11, 2008, 09:45:17 AM
Quote from: Albrecht on April 11, 2008, 06:38:59 AM
I could tell you the many ways in which you are incorrect, but that's a path to grounds we don't want to trod on here (so I've read). That is assuming you're speaking of the mythical Adam and Eve, and that is the only logical interpretation I can think of. Please excuse my rudeness if that is not the case.

Anyway, it seems all the new kids are quick to gather greater post counts except me. It's only 2:39 AM here, so I should get to it eh? ;)

Well, excuse me. I mean it in the evolutionary sense and since we descent from one female (according to mitochonrial RNA evidence) who lived some 20.000 years ago, we are all cousins in some distant way.

And the only god I bow to is Cthulhu, which I have stated on many occasions in this forum. ;D ;)

Silvia Lovett

YESH! my computer was not working for me to get to this site the pass two days...i missed all of you sincerly

thanks you for the new welcome and Doctor Trakov i befriended you on deviant art ^.^

how is everyone today??

Sean Patrick O-Byrne

Missed us? It was hardly your first day. Missy, you've got it bad.

¬S.
Well I've worked among the spitters and I've breathed the oily smoke
I've shovelled up the gypsum and it neigh 'on makes you choke
I've stood knee deep cyanide, got sick with a caustic burn
Been working rough, I've seen enough, to make your stomach turn

www.doctorsteel.com

Silvia Lovett

i knwo i just enjoying talking to people i get along with.
i'm a very weird duck were i am at, many people don't understand or even bother to talk to me....so i really do enjoy it here.

Sean Patrick O-Byrne

It are facts like those which makes you fit in so well  ;)

¬P.
Well I've worked among the spitters and I've breathed the oily smoke
I've shovelled up the gypsum and it neigh 'on makes you choke
I've stood knee deep cyanide, got sick with a caustic burn
Been working rough, I've seen enough, to make your stomach turn

www.doctorsteel.com