News:

We're back online! If you encounter any issues using the forum, please file a report in the Engine Room.

Main Menu

Steampunk Pinup - Not really that SFW

Started by Frau Tankgerhausen, January 12, 2009, 01:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frau Tankgerhausen

So I made some comments on my Steampunk Teddybear Topic about making possible photos for a calendar.
Well, I made a test-shoot to have a look at one of the possibilities and to hear some comments from you ladies and gentlemen.
I hope to get a photographer for the next shoot,so it'll look more professional. :)

Spoiler: ShowHide

Sorry for the few camera points, I had to do everything by myself so noone could get me some interesting ones.
Comments please! ;D
Plastic parts and glue,
doing everything I can do,
to build the steambears.<3

....How hyu gun get him to do dat?

Atterton

I think I speak for all the men on this board when I say phwoar! Very nice pictures, I like the little story. I don´t suppose you know where I could get some of that red liquid? Purely for research purposes.
Resurrectionist and freelance surgeon.

von Adler

Quite lovely, and a dedicated photographer helps to improve the bits that need improvement (lighting, focus, etc.). For a caledar shoot, I would suggest different themes and set decoration suited for the month, so there is more variety.

Mr. X

Mr. X

Mr Bellows

Ahmm.....erm.......Calender you say ?....hmm yes.
In my opinion it ain't the weapon that counts, its the man that wields it that matters

Pnakotus

Nice pictures. You sure do have beautiful long hair.

If you're gonna drink a mixture from a testube to make the transformation from conservative to flirtatious, then might I suggest reading from Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde as your book prop?
"Tie two birds together,
and although they have four wings,
they cannot fly."

elShoggotho

Ah... the goggles... they... they do... *sniffle* ...perfect...

Sean Patrick O-Byrne

Quote from: elShoggotho on January 12, 2009, 04:19:46 PM
Ah... the goggles... they... they do... *sniffle* ...perfect...
Haha

Good photos, I like the nod to Jekyll and Hyde. The garter is a nice touch. Very fetching.
Well I've worked among the spitters and I've breathed the oily smoke
I've shovelled up the gypsum and it neigh 'on makes you choke
I've stood knee deep cyanide, got sick with a caustic burn
Been working rough, I've seen enough, to make your stomach turn

www.doctorsteel.com

JingleJoe

Quote from: Atterton on January 12, 2009, 02:08:56 PM
I think I speak for all the men on this board when I say phwoar! Very nice pictures, I like the little story.
Hear hear! *raises beer glass* ;D
Green Dungeon Alchemist Laboratories
Providing weird sound contraptions and time machines since 2064.

Zer0

You're one of them good looking lot are you? Most beautiful indeed. The last pic was especially poignant as I am rather weak for eyes.
To see your world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower. To hold infinity in the palm of your hand, An eternity in an hour.  -William Blake.

Paul 8v

I must say this has brightened up my otherwise very boring day!

The_Steam_Master

the setting alone of the pictures works very well, the paintings and statues around, all look great, and well, i think that you may very well make a marvelous calender

elShoggotho

For some reason, the photos work like undiluted Heterodyne coffee for me... ...perfect...

Vampyre Master

Quote from: Frau Tankgerhausen on January 12, 2009, 01:57:37 PM
So I made some comments on my Steampunk Teddybear Topic about making possible photos for a calendar.
Well, I made a test-shoot to have a look at one of the possibilities and to hear some comments from you ladies and gentlemen.
I hope to get a photographer for the next shoot,so it'll look more professional. :)

Sorry for the few camera points, I had to do everything by myself so noone could get me some interesting ones.
Comments please! ;D

Oh Stunning!!
I'd love to get my fangs into you, you have some super props there as well
more more more!!

Dark Thoughts
Vampyre Master

Torvald_Faust

I would reply to this thread, were it not that I cannot post something that will not sound like I am gloating ;)

akumabito

Your lipstick is too bright - sorry, it's a personal pet-peeve and major turn-off for me..

Atterton

Gloat away my good man, you´re entitled to it.
Resurrectionist and freelance surgeon.

Torvald_Faust

Quote from: Atterton on January 12, 2009, 06:17:56 PMGloat away my good man, you´re entitled to it.

Hah! Well, you are right :)

I shall keep silent from here on - I would not want to...disturb you fine gentlemen ;)

akumabito

elShoggotho

Quick and lazy aging, Aku. You can do better than using the same template for both! ;)

Novercalis

oh my my!
lovely pics my dear - I think you'll fit perfect for F.M.O.S.P Harem
care to join in - dont ask what FMOSP means because that is for my own selfish purpose okay??
:D :D :D :D

akumabito

Quote from: elShoggotho on January 12, 2009, 06:49:46 PM
Quick and lazy aging, Aku. You can do better than using the same template for both! ;)

They're not the same. look again. ;)

elShoggotho

Quote from: akumabito on January 12, 2009, 06:54:06 PM

Ah, well... I was quite distracted by the person showing off my handiwork there. Sorry.

Frau Tankgerhausen

Thank you, gentlemen, for your nice comments! :D
I sure hope i can get more on this later!

Quote from: Atterton on January 12, 2009, 02:08:56 PM
I think I speak for all the men on this board when I say phwoar! Very nice pictures, I like the little story.
Thank you! The little story cane a little spontaneous, I'm glad it turned out good^^

Quote from: Paul 8v on January 12, 2009, 05:14:38 PM
I must say this has brightened up my otherwise very boring day!
You're welcome, sir! :D

Quote from: The_Steam_Master on January 12, 2009, 05:30:52 PM
the setting alone of the pictures works very well, the paintings and statues around, all look great, and well, i think that you may very well make a marvelous calender
That's the upside of having artistic parents, all statues are made by my dad. :)

Quote from: Vampyre Master on January 12, 2009, 06:08:56 PM
Quote from: Frau Tankgerhausen on January 12, 2009, 01:57:37 PM

Comments please! ;D

Oh Stunning!!
I'd love to get my fangs into you, you have some super props there as well
more more more!!

Dark Thoughts
Vampyre Master
My goal lately is to get good steamy props, so thank you!^^

Quote from: Torvald_Faust on January 12, 2009, 06:15:30 PM
I would reply to this thread, were it not that I cannot post something that will not sound like I am gloating ;)
Gloat away,my dear! :-*

Quote from: akumabito on January 12, 2009, 06:17:10 PM
Your lipstick is too bright - sorry, it's a personal pet-peeve and major turn-off for me..
That's a pity, I mostly like bright lipstick - ahh,maybe next time.

Quote from: Torvald_Faust on January 12, 2009, 06:24:16 PM
Quote from: Atterton on January 12, 2009, 06:17:56 PMGloat away my good man, you´re entitled to it.

I shall keep silent from here on - I would not want to...disturb you fine gentlemen ;)
Just do it already!  :P

Quote from: Novercalis on January 12, 2009, 06:53:30 PM
oh my my!
lovely pics my dear - I think you'll fit perfect for F.M.O.S.P Harem
care to join in - dont ask what FMOSP means because that is for my own selfish purpose okay??
:D :D :D :D
No thank you, I'd rather start my own harem - any volunteers? :D

Quote from: elShoggotho on January 12, 2009, 07:04:15 PM
Quote from: akumabito on January 12, 2009, 06:54:06 PM

Ah, well... I was quite distracted by the person showing off my handiwork there. Sorry.
Thank you for all of your compliments, dear shoggo, but please stop sobbing - I don't like to make gentlemen I like cry :-\
Plastic parts and glue,
doing everything I can do,
to build the steambears.<3

....How hyu gun get him to do dat?

Torvald_Faust

Quote from: Frau Tankgerhausen on January 12, 2009, 08:55:07 PM
Quote from: Torvald_Faust on January 12, 2009, 06:24:16 PM

Just do it already!  :P

Allright, m'dear, allright...Where to start? Perhaps something along the lines of "She looks even better in real-life!"...?

;D