News:

Two-Factor Authentication is now enabled. For instructions, visit the Engine Room.

Main Menu

Geographical Specific Guidelines + "Hey, Lady, Where'd My Thread Go?"

Started by Kitten Brigadier, January 03, 2010, 05:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitten Brigadier

Geographical specific guidelines:

All threads should not only be labeled with what city they're in, but also put into the right region child board.
We're putting alot of work into moving 3+ years of threads so you can find them faster.

This is a very special board opened as a space for those who wish to post events, places to visit or Steampunk meets.  Of most importance is the understanding that anyone who takes part in this board should take all sensible care with their personal details - this is the internet, and predators do exist.

We, at The Steampunk Forum, cannot take responsibility for anything that should happen that is initiated here - please use caution.

Do not post personal addresses.  Do not post personal telephone numbers.  Definitely do not post financial details.

I'd recommend that if you follow up on a meet or event, then the use of PM's and preferrably your own personal email, would be advisable.  Sorry for all the scare mongering, but you hear horror stories, and I'd hate for anything untoward to happen to a Steampunk Forum member.
Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, love deeply, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets. Life is too short to be anything but HAPPY.

-{{xxoo}}<3

Kitten Brigadier

To avoid some confusion, there will be some shuffling done here and there. So if your post or your thread is missing or you can't find it, look in the appropriate region child board.

To aid in this please post further threads in the corresponding region.

Thank you and Happy New Year!!
~Kitty
Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, love deeply, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets. Life is too short to be anything but HAPPY.

-{{xxoo}}<3