News:

Two-Factor Authentication is now enabled. For instructions, visit the Engine Room.

Main Menu

Brass Goggles Map [UPDATED]

Started by TheRedMax, July 29, 2007, 06:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T.Taylor the Third

just added myself
three in tennessee?
-"I warn you, if you bore me, I shall take my revenge."

easykill

added myself, only one of two in essex :(

Ivy E. Gorely

I added myself. No one else in or around Salem, MA?? Here's to hoping the Steaminess starts to billow on the northeastern coast!

Improbcat

Re-added myself to West Hartford CT. The other CT resident's pin is also missing. Your map appears to be losing pins.
Get your Mad On!
Mad Scientists Union

Captain Amaranth

Added - one just wishes more people would be less elusive. :P

Groenbjerg

And there's me, in my very own corner of nowhere...
--Grønbjerg--

jack rat

i also added myself to the map.

PrinceAuryn

Hey so I added myself at work on this Frappr map as Jaryd Weiss.  I get home and I'm deleted... so did y'all delete me?  Should I sign up with my account name/Alter Ego?

Uncle Lumpy

New member Uncle Lumpy here;

the Lady Raven and I are in Plymouth MA.  Just added my info to Frappr.

Yours in Tarnish,
Uncle Lumpy

Sado_Erotique

Capt Arabella Cox

Just added myself. But darn, I was hoping to find someone in Ontario, Canada, for my friend there. She says she can't find anybody.
Capt. Arabella Cox, Ret.  Cartographer & Time Travel Agent.  Anywhere, anytime. Navigator on the Time Traveling Airship, the HMS Gryphon.

JMARS Design

Re-RE- added myself... Middletown CT.

~Cheers!

Dr Grymm

Pinktutu

Added myself to Hattiesburg, MS.

Capt_Zaphod

I've added myself to New Jersey.

Shorty McGavin

Ive added myself but it seems a little lonely on this side of the states.

LostSplendor

I'm wondering if there are any New Yorkers besides me here. Hmmdy.

JMARS Design

Quote from: LostSplendor on August 25, 2008, 01:20:01 AM
I'm wondering if there are any New Yorkers besides me here. Hmmdy.

I'm close enough to NY to make the trip.

~Doctor Grymm

Spionen

Added. First one in New Zealand?

Armat

Added. First one from Poland, and the only one on this side of Europe...
Forum IRC channel on Freenod - #BrassGoggles
SteampunkPics blog hosted at The Gatehouse - http://ottens.co.uk/steampunkpics

Kirsty

James Harrison

Just added myself to Staffordshire UK... knowing my luck I'll have to move again soon...
Persons intending to travel by open carriage should select a seat with their backs to the engine, by which means they will avoid the ashes emitted therefrom, that in travelling generally, but particularly through the tunnels, prove a great annoyance; the carriage farthest from the engine will in consequence be found the most desirable.

plum phlogiston

Quote from: Kirsty on September 08, 2008, 01:44:27 PM
Just added myself!

Hello, may I be so bold as to enquire which part of Worcestershire you are in?

Jack Corvus

Added myself in Murfreesboro TN. It appears I am not as alone as I thought. Spooky.

Eisenfaust

Pinned myself and the family in southern New Mexico...I know there is at least one other person out there from the desert badlands but it seems he has not found the map yet.
-"We recognize pleasure as the first good innate in us, and from pleasure we begin every act of choice and avoidance, and to pleasure we return again, using the feeling as the standard by which we judge every good."
-Epicurus

BrassMonkey

Added myself. Surely there's a few more London Steampunkers out there? *looks around expectantly*  ::)
Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness of a child at play -Heraclitus

He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed. -Einstein