News:

We're back online! If you encounter any issues using the forum, please file a report in the Engine Room.

Main Menu

I is back, anyone miss me?

Started by dman762000, April 19, 2011, 03:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dman762000

Well, after some time away and without any form of computer hardware I have returned. I now have an older fujitsu lifebook that I am using to connect to the interwebs. My legal battles are not yet over but my divorce is final and I am finally away from that horrible shrew I was married to. So, did anyone miss me? I have noticed a few changes since I have been away but nothing too major and I am glad to back upon these shores.
"Dammit all, the hydrogen catalysts have gone off again!"

Per Ardua Surgo

jarmara

Welcome back from another returnee :)
"If you are cold,Tea will warm you.
If you are too heated,It will cool you.
If you are depressed,It will cheer you.
If you are excited,It will calm you." Gladstone.

ForestB

I don't know, I wasn't aiming for you....
But it is nice to "see" you return to the forum..
Please take a look at my website, see what I create...

http://www.forestbetz.weebly.com

dman762000

Well, next time pay attention. I'm the one with a great big bullseye painted on my back, should make the aiming easier.

Per Ardua Surgo

Miles (a sailor)Martin

Good to "see" your return, hope the "disater" was not excessivly tramatic ,having been on the fringes of four at last count, I know some are much worse than others. let us hope yours was of the least traumatic types.                          Miles
Who you calling old, Sonny boy? Just because my birth certificate is on birch bark there isn't any reason to be calling names.
machinist for hire/ mechanic at large
Warning : minstrel with a five string banjo

akumabito

dman762000

Thanks Aku, I am indeed glad to be back, Just an update. The legal battles just keep going on and on and on.
Hopefully, if my lawyer is as good as he thinks he is, the charges against me will get dropped, If not it looks like I may have to go to trial, (not particularly looking forward to that), Hopefully if that happens, I will get a good jury who can see the truth through all the lies the ex-shrew is spouting and I will be cleared. If not then I stand a good chance of spending some years in prison. Not a road I want to go down as I am too small and pretty to be locked up with all those big hairy killers and such. The upside is that the ex-shrew has moved out of state and changed her name in an effort to not have any repercussions come back on her. I have my daughter safely in my parent's guardianship so that she is far away from her mother and I have a good lawyer (supposed to be, anyway) so things should work out.

Per Ardua Surgo

dman762000

Well, I am  sorry to bring up such an old topic but I wanted anyone who remembers me that I am on my way back  full time. I am still a couple of months away from being here like I was years ago so I will be a bit sporadic until then. I have truly missed this place and the people here and I hope that I can once again  become a contributing  asset. I love  you all and will be fully back soon.

Per Ardua Surgo

von Corax

Welcome back again, dman. Always good to see a returnee.

Just a heads-up: Some time in the next few weeks we'll be moving from brassgoggles.co.uk to brassgoggles.net, for reasons I will outline when I officially announce the move.
By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
By the Beans of Life do my thoughts acquire speed
My hands acquire a shaking
The shaking becomes a warning
By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
The Leverkusen Institute of Paleocybernetics is 5845 km from Reading