News:

We now have an integrated wiki. Log in to the forum, then visit https://brassgoggles.net/wiki/.

Main Menu

One Word Story II: Return of The Linguists

Started by The Corsair, April 14, 2013, 07:40:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Corsair

Still here, just quieter

https://apothecary.press/

Mercury Wells

Oh...my old war wound? I got that at The Battle of Dorking. Very nasty affair that was, I can tell you.

The Ministry of Tea respectfully advises you to drink one cup of tea day...for that +5 Moral Fibre stat.

Octavius von Gilgamesh

May the gods stand between you and harm, in all the empty places where you must walk.

MarcusJuliusCroft

I am what I am because I am, an Entrepreneur, Villain, Student and Mastermind

Mercury Wells

Oh...my old war wound? I got that at The Battle of Dorking. Very nasty affair that was, I can tell you.

The Ministry of Tea respectfully advises you to drink one cup of tea day...for that +5 Moral Fibre stat.

MarcusJuliusCroft

Octavius von Gilgamesh

May the gods stand between you and harm, in all the empty places where you must walk.

MarcusJuliusCroft

Octavius von Gilgamesh

Never mind the Cogs

If it wasn't for the last minute, nothing at all would ever get done!

Octavius von Gilgamesh

The Corsair

Still here, just quieter

https://apothecary.press/

MarcusJuliusCroft

Sir Richard Burkeham

Steampunk happens when goths discover brown.

Will Howard

"I'm a Barbarian by choice, not ancestry..."

Mercury Wells

Will Howard

Mercury Wells

Will Howard

Sir Richard Burkeham

Steampunk happens when goths discover brown.

Will Howard

manner

(so we are "linguists" now.  Cunning?)

Mercury Wells

Octavius von Gilgamesh

MarcusJuliusCroft

Mercury Wells