News:

Two-Factor Authentication is now enabled. For instructions, visit the Engine Room.

Main Menu

The dusty pelt- a room for steampunks of a furry variety

Started by septango, June 12, 2013, 10:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crimson blue

Quite a quiet topic ha hope it's alright to revive this.

I am somewhat into furry/anthro or animal art although I try to take some distance from some of it lol

I do have many furry/animal characters one which is like a mascot/sona, who wears goggles and has wings you may or may not consider that somewhat steampunkish perhaps. Not as much as those I created specifically to be steampunk ;p

If I was ever to have a fursuit for some reason, I would probably would go for a more realistic style or perhaps Japanese style and only semi. I find the cartoonish ones freaky sometimes, or too stiff body. Reminds me of that encounter I had with a cyberman at a dr who thing.
But I would think I am generally more liable to just wearing ears more like an annoying anime fan. And definitely goggles. Maybe wings too.

Furries have some quite bad rep and for sometimes good reasons in all honesty, too much fetish and too much acceptance of anything (even though it is also just about being nice to everyone), plus over time it has probably degenerated.
I think after it got was kicked out of the sci-fi fandom it became less of an art thing and more a roleplay/social thing.

edit: here is my character in some items of clothing

TheDragonPrince

I've always said that to truly live, all you need is something to love and something to fear

J. Wilhelm

Not a member of the Furry crowd, but I thought I'd pass this along :basically a Furry must have

Robotic Tail for Humans
https://www.cnn.com/style/amp/japan-robotic-tail-intl-hnk-trnd/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

Prof Marvel

Quote from: J. Wilhelm on August 20, 2019, 02:54:42 AM
Not a member of the Furry crowd, but I thought I'd pass this along :basically a Furry must have

Robotic Tail for Humans
https://www.cnn.com/style/amp/japan-robotic-tail-intl-hnk-trnd/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

I like the concept!

Yhs
Prof Marvel
MIGRATION to Spare Goggles under way

Caledonian

Passion is like a Peatfire