News:

We're back online! If you encounter any issues using the forum, please file a report in the Engine Room.

Main Menu

Official Twitter account(s)

Started by proteus, March 20, 2014, 03:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

proteus

There is still @brasstech for technical updates (site downtime, upgrade notes, etc.).

However, I'd like to introduce the new @BG_couk, which will feature highlights from the forum on a regular basis.

If you see something particularly cool, mention @BG_couk and I'll RT if I agree; I'll also be looking out on the forum regularly for neat things this community is doing. Cheers!
--
"Politics and religion are just like software and hardware. They all suck, the documentation is provably incorrect, and all the vendors tell lies." — Andrew Dalgleish

How To Financially Support Brass Goggles — now with a subscription option!

proteus

Fixed. My apologies for the error.
--
"Politics and religion are just like software and hardware. They all suck, the documentation is provably incorrect, and all the vendors tell lies." — Andrew Dalgleish

How To Financially Support Brass Goggles — now with a subscription option!

Maxwell Grantly

Thank you for the link to the Twitter feed. It looks interesting.

von Corax

I suppose I need to update this thread. Currently, my official Twitter X account is @vonCorax, while my official Mastodon account is @vonCorax@mastodon.social.
By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
By the Beans of Life do my thoughts acquire speed
My hands acquire a shaking
The shaking becomes a warning
By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
The Leverkusen Institute of Paleocybernetics is 5845 km from Reading

Rockula

Quote from: von Corax on October 06, 2023, 12:48:02 AMI suppose I need to update this thread. Currently, my official Twitter X account is @vonCorax, while my official Mastodon account is @vonCorax@mastodon.social.

And if you want to get a Bluesky account I'll be getting some invite codes soon.  ;D
The legs have fallen off my Victorian Lady...