News:

In case of emergency, please visit our Lifeboat Forum, Spare Goggles.

Main Menu

Meatpunk:OCC And Game Bible Thread

Started by chicar, February 23, 2015, 02:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicar

I have this idea for a steampunk|biopunk hybrid forum rp strategy game when we play the members of the factions of a WWI fight with insectoid mutants (think Leviathan Meet H.R Giger) . The concept originality came of the use of the idling game Swarm Simulator (link shall be given when the game will officially begin) as the main economical and units building tool.

Lore

What if....

What if Newcomen was a entologist instead of a engineer ?

What if the industrial revolution was powered by the genetic manipulation of insects instead of steam ?

1914: Archduke Ferdinand has been assasinated, exploding the abcess of national rivalitys and unleashing the monstrositys of the allieds and the central power over Europe. To arm ,my liege ! For King And Country, it is time to put in march the unholiest of mass production and raise your swarm.

Game Rule

-In case it was unclear, you using Swarm Simulator to build your units. In the game they used to collect a ressource named ''territory'' but i see the potential to use it in a forum rp like this one.

-In the rp , ''territorys'' is the ones used by your living industrial complex.

-Each post will contain up to two parts: roleplay written normally and your potential attack commands  in italics.

-Send me daily in mp a screencap  of your units so i can be aware of the state of your army.

- Everybody have the right to use three times a special ability named ''espionage''. In they commands, they just have to say '' spying (insert country name)'' and i will send the day's units screencap  of the targeted country.

- ''Espionage'' can be countered with the ability ''counter-espionage'' who can be used two times by writing ''counter (country) spying'' in the command. I shall wait for this command a half hour after notice of the use of ''espionage'' before giving the screencap to the spying country.

- Battles will happen this way: i will calculate the total of the belligerents attack points and the higher number win.

- A week=a month. The faction who won the more battles in 51 weeks and 2 day(a aproximative conversion of the lenght in months of WWI) win the game. After that, we are either free to make a reboot or a sequel setted in WWII

Units Chart
Goon: +11 attack each
      devourer:+10 attack each    
  wasp:+9 attack each      
chilopodomorph:+8 attack
  giant arachnomorph: +7 attack
 roach:+6 attack
 locust: +5 attack each      
 culicimorph:+4 attack each    
 arachnomorph:+3 attack   each
 stinger:+2 attack  
 swarmling:+1 attack  each    
(to be updated in measure i explore the game|our improvised economical calculator)

Character Chart

Ruler Name: Your character name.
Country Name: as said in the title.
Province|States and Colonys:
Faction: Allied or Central Power
Country History:
Country Culture:
Flag:
Map:

Anybody interested ? Any suggestions for improving the rp system ?
The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''