News:

In case of emergency, please visit our Lifeboat Forum, Spare Goggles.

Main Menu

New country - this time for real

Started by Celestinia, April 27, 2015, 10:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celestinia

Principality of Celestinia.

Greetings everybody. I'am representing a lot of extraordinary hungarian young men and women. The idea of build an independent, self-supporting colony was born a long time ago. But the unexpected proclamation of Liberland changed everything. We dropped our long-run plans, and hurried to the location, and counquered another no-man's land near Liberland.

In Serbia's official view the border is the actual river bed of the Danube, but Croatia refers an older line of the river as state border. There is more territories, what are property of both country in theory, but Vít Jedlička discovered a special territory, what is under claim of nobody, because of more benefits of the states on otherwhere.

But not only one territory exists like this. Another – smaller than Liberland – land is the location of our declaration of independence at 24 April 2015.

So, I read here ideas and plans for new nations - in theory, and in real life - but this opportunity is unmissable for us, for you. We need support, we still not notified the press, so any questions, any interest are welcome.

The main idea is collecting the neo-victorian, steampunk, dieselpunk, etc. people, and within this the brave, true adventurous guys.
Everything is possible

Hurricane Annie

To make sure I am understanding  you

Are you saying that because of the way the maps of countries in Europe are drawn up , that there are gaps in the state or national boundaries that leaves  sections of land that  are not owned by any country? That there is these  lands in Eastern and Central Europe.?

I would not notify the press  yet or you cold get stopped.

Others on here will have good advice as to the legal  ramifications and regulations about this.

Good luck and keep telling us about it . It is very interesting.

RJBowman

Once the new country is established, it can go to war against the Principality of Sealand.

Celestinia

Quote from: Hurricane Annie on April 28, 2015, 12:53:59 AM

To make sure I am understanding  you

Are you saying that because of the way the maps of countries in Europe are drawn up , that there are gaps in the state or national boundaries that leaves  sections of land that  are not owned by any country? That there is these  lands in Eastern and Central Europe.?

I would not notify the press  yet or you cold get stopped.

Others on here will have good advice as to the legal  ramifications and regulations about this.

Good luck and keep telling us about it . It is very interesting.

Thanks! Yes, this is the situation. But not just we doing this. More about our locaton:

http://celestinia.com/location/

And more about another attempt: http://liberland.org/en/main/

They are very-very successful,  the world talking about them, but I'm afraid the press will not talk about us. They haev lots of supporters because of fame, they can protest and settle on their territory, etc.

We need downwind too.
Everything is possible

Celestinia

I hope these legal advisors notice this topic  :)
Everything is possible

Hurricane Annie

Have to say ,  you have a really great flag  on your web site.

Celestinia

Thank you very much!

At today the croatian and the serbian embassies took over the official diplomatic note. We got two records of delivery with official stamps of the countries.

Everything is possible