News:

Two-Factor Authentication is now enabled. For instructions, visit the Engine Room.

Main Menu

World Of Everafter Occ and Character Form: "Steampunk Into The Wood" RP Idea

Started by chicar, August 08, 2015, 11:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicar

Since some time, i dabbled on the idea of a Once Upon A Time/Into The Wood style fairy tales crossover with a steampunk twist. Mainly steampunk version of various fairy tales intetwined together. And i decided to try to make it a forum rp. Anyone interested ? It would begin september 1st or when we get four players beside myself.

Character Form:
Name:
Race:
Represented Fairy Tales Character(s):Like in Once Upon A Time, the crossover Is facilated by the right of one character to symbolyse more than one fairy tales heros or villain.
Biography:
Physical Description or Picture:
Music Theme: Just for giving a tv-serie feel to the whole business.

My Character:
Name: John Eisenhans
Race:Cyborg
Represented Fairy Tales Character: Iron John, The Beast, The Tin Man, The Heartless Giant
Biography: Once a lumberjack, John was madly in love with a young maiden. But her rich parents was disagreeing with their unions and therefore stage a accident in the lumber camp who left John deadly wounded. A travelling foundryman came to his rescue by remplacing his broken body with a metallic one, but alas, that change him into a heartless beast, rampaging the countryside ever since. His maiden long gone, who will give his heart back to John ?
Physical Description: A giant of a man, fully mettalic at the exception to his wild red hair and beard who hide the remain of his past beauty. Wear a crimson waiscoast and torn away black pants. Barefoot. Always carry his old axe as a weapon during his raids.
Music Theme:
Main Theme:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q10Bmr9ssg
Him|Eventual Belle Love Anthem:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_5nS12fNmw
The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''

chicar

40 views and no reply. Any commentary by any chance ? I totally open to any improvement who can make this setting more welcoming.
The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''