News:

In case of emergency, please visit our Lifeboat Forum, Spare Goggles.

Main Menu

Sancta Machina

Started by Caledonian, September 11, 2015, 04:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caledonian

in Medemblik, the netherlands.
I was wondering if anyone has ever been to this steampunk event, and if so, if it would be worth 3 hours of traveling.
Passion is like a Peatfire

GCCC

Does this event have a website?

Caledonian

Seemingly, no! The event is on a castle, and information could be found on the website of the castle a few months ago, but  not anymore...

Caledonian

GCCC

Thanks!

(Although I do wish event planners would get websites; FB is just a horrible way to glean useful details.)

GCCC

Quote from: GCCC on September 18, 2015, 02:47:03 PM
Thanks!

(Although I do wish event planners would get websites; FB is just a horrible way to glean useful details.)

And, case in point:  I just went to the FB page and could not determine a single mention of the dates for the event (although I've got the feeling it has already happened, but I don't speak or read Dutch)...

Caledonian

Quote from: GCCC on September 18, 2015, 02:50:58 PM
Quote from: GCCC on September 18, 2015, 02:47:03 PM
Thanks!

And, case in point:  I just went to the FB page and could not determine a single mention of the dates for the event (although I've got the feeling it has already happened, but I don't speak or read Dutch)...

This is true. This year the event already passed, but there should be another one next year...