News:

In case of emergency, please visit our Lifeboat Forum, Spare Goggles.

Main Menu

The Victorian Gentleman' robust wristwatch

Started by Professor Cobb, June 05, 2016, 03:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor Cobb

Hello everyone,
I've just joined and I am really enjoying browsing through this site. Lots of great ideas and inspiration.
I'd like to share some of my "inventions" to see if I'm generally on the right Steampunk track. (Thats on my to do list as well, a "Steam" engine.) If there is such a track?
I recently wondered what a travelling Victorian gent may wear on his expedition to the Lost world and came up with this.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/384470686/the-victorian-gentleman-robust?ref=shop_home_active_1

Whistling Bear

Hey Professor Cobb,

You're stuff looks great, I really wanted to make stuff but I'm a little heavy handed when it comes to 3D work. Really impressive though, keep up the great work.

WB

Professor Cobb

I know what you mean about the hands, Whistling bear. My dad was the same. I noticed there' a topic somewhere about what tools you may need, or use. Don't think anyone mentioned, long fingers and finger nails.

Whistling Bear

The best stuff take an element of detail and being delicate which is a little tricky, especially if your hands start shaking! But you work really is stunning!