News:

We're back online! If you encounter any issues using the forum, please file a report in the Engine Room.

Main Menu

Casting "half-shell" hollow pieces from Epoxy Resin

Started by RJBowman, July 02, 2017, 04:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RJBowman

I was investigating techniques for a possible project to make cast-resin action figures. I had this technique in mind, but didn't know if it would work, and this video confirms that it does. Video is a little long, because the process is t little elaborate. I'm sure that other people on this forum could find uses for this method. The video was produced by a resin manufacturer; I have no connection to them.

Mold Making Tutorial: How to Make a Silicone Squish Mold for Casting a Plastic Model Car Body

J. Wilhelm

Quote from: RJBowman on July 02, 2017, 04:12:34 AM
I was investigating techniques for a possible project to make cast-resin action figures. I had this technique in mind, but didn't know if it would work, and this video confirms that it does. Video is a little long, because the process is t little elaborate. I'm sure that other people on this forum could find uses for this method. The video was produced by a resin manufacturer; I have no connection to them.

Mold Making Tutorial: How to Make a Silicone Squish Mold for Casting a Plastic Model Car Body

That's an awesome video.