News:

Two-Factor Authentication is now enabled. For instructions, visit the Engine Room.

Main Menu

Resonance Cannon in E Major

Started by Ephriam Lunchwaiste, March 12, 2018, 03:39:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ephriam Lunchwaiste

A unique sidearm from the mind of Emphriam Lunchwaiste himself, the Resonance Cannon in E Major is a subtle and genteel weapon which surrenders none of its lethality in exchange for its elegance. Striking the tuning fork evokes a clear, ringing tone in E Major which, transposed through a series of baffles, resonating crystals and Woppler tubes, emerges from the barrel of the gun as a narrow vibratory beam. Those with the misfortune of placing themselves in the beam's path are rewarded with a musical note of unearthly, life-changing beauty for the few heartbeats before their flesh evaporates into a twinkling cloud of motes.

J. Wilhelm

Like that. Musical weapons! Wonderful craftsmanship, with a stock finished with the same techniques used for the famous violins of Stradivarius.

Naturally your Resonance Canon is one of many such musical weapons like the Assault Trombone  below, which I'm afraid is far more inhumane than your weapon.

Assault Trombone

Cora Courcelle

Well that certainly adds a whole different definition to the term 'musical canon' doesn't it?
You have to tread a fine line between avant-garde surrealism and getting yourself sectioned...

von Corax

Reminds me of my days in the 7th Choral Infantry Regiment.
By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
By the Beans of Life do my thoughts acquire speed
My hands acquire a shaking
The shaking becomes a warning
By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
The Leverkusen Institute of Paleocybernetics is 5845 km from Reading

Miranda.T

Deadly and tuneful at the same time - wonderful!

Yours,
Miranda.

Synistor 303

I do love a good Woppler tube...