News:

We now have an integrated wiki. Log in to the forum, then visit https://brassgoggles.net/wiki/.

Main Menu

Apiary Agitator

Started by Ephriam Lunchwaiste, March 16, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ephriam Lunchwaiste

A new firearm from Lunchwaiste and Sons, utilizing the power of nature to deliver a painful rebuke to your adversaries. Simply set the appropriate level of Apiary Indignation using the dial, the point the muzzle toward your target to deliver a barrage of angry buzzing insects directly at your foe. After the battle's climax, and surviving bees can return through the hex-baffle on the side, ready to aid you in your next hour of need.

Additionally, in times of peace, your ammunition will provide a steady supply of sweet and healthy honey to brighten your morning tea!

J. Wilhelm

Quote from: Ephriam Lunchwaiste on March 16, 2018, 10:03:12 PM
A new firearm from Lunchwaiste and Sons, utilizing the power of nature to deliver a painful rebuke to your adversaries. Simply set the appropriate level of Apiary Indignation using the dial, the point the muzzle toward your target to deliver a barrage of angry buzzing insects directly at your foe. After the battle's climax, and surviving bees can return through the hex-baffle on the side, ready to aid you in your next hour of need.

Additionally, in times of peace, your ammunition will provide a steady supply of sweet and healthy honey to brighten your morning tea!

That is truly genius. Certainly gives a new meaning to the term "smart bullet." The projectiles are capable of following the enemy around walls and over trenches!

Cora Courcelle

Quote from: Ephriam Lunchwaiste on March 16, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

So this is the reason for the declining numbers of bees around the world!
You have to tread a fine line between avant-garde surrealism and getting yourself sectioned...

Synistor 303

Oh, that is so funny - I LOVE it!

TYoung

Hi,
I had to register because of your steam art. Have to say that your work is excellent!
Please continue, thanks :-)

Banfili

RJBowman

Krel

It reminds me of "The Martian Chronicles", where the Martian weapons fired golden bees.  Before firing, the gun made the buzzing sound of angry bees.

There was also a movie a few years back about an amateur crime figther who used small jars of bees, or wasps as a weapon.  He would shake the jar to anger the bees/wasps, then throw the jar at the feet of his target to break the jar.  This would cause the bees/wasps to go after the person.

David.

Caledonian

brilliant and super creative, I love it! well, as long as you don't fire in my general direction
Passion is like a Peatfire

Cora Courcelle

Yes, you'd have to bee jolly careful with it.
You have to tread a fine line between avant-garde surrealism and getting yourself sectioned...

Miranda.T

I'm loving the creativity and playfullness of the Lunchwaiste and Sons armoury; please keep them coming!

Yours,
Miranda.

TYoung

Can you load hornets too?

Steam Titan

Quote from: TYoung on March 19, 2018, 08:02:30 PM
Can you load hornets too?

they would be the more dangerous. Especially if those Japanese giant ones

Melrose

Drones are already in military use...
Just sayin'.

Caledonian

Quote from: Melrose on March 21, 2018, 02:40:34 AM
Just sayin'.

but can drones make honey
Passion is like a Peatfire

RJBowman

Quote from: Caledonian on March 21, 2018, 01:12:26 PM
Quote from: Melrose on March 21, 2018, 02:40:34 AM
Just sayin'.

but can drones make honey

That rifle doesn't look like it was designed to make honey.