News:

We're back online! If you encounter any issues using the forum, please file a report in the Engine Room.

Main Menu

events that can be reached from Aberdeen

Started by Caledonian, April 16, 2019, 06:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caledonian

hello all,
I am thrilled to be moving to Aberdeen in august, but I will miss all my fun events and festivals!
now, I dare to believe the UK has a share of events of it's own, but I am unfamiliar with the island.
can one of you helpful people point me in the direction of some fun things that could be reached from my new homebase?
I don't have a drivers licence so being reachable with public transport would be appreciated.
Passion is like a Peatfire

Mercury Wells

There is the Stonehaven Fireballs

DISCLAIMER!, I have no connection with either the sponsors or the event in question.
Oh...my old war wound? I got that at The Battle of Dorking. Very nasty affair that was, I can tell you.

The Ministry of Tea respectfully advises you to drink one cup of tea day...for that +5 Moral Fibre stat.

Darkhound

Checking around on your behalf (and because I was bored), I found this site:  https://www.visitabdn.com . They list all kinds of things in the City of Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire, with a searchable list of events under the What's On tab. I hope it helps!

Good luck in your new school!
"Stupidity is a curse with which even the Gods struggle in vain. Ignorance we can fix."