News:

We're back online! If you encounter any issues using the forum, please file a report in the Engine Room.

Main Menu

~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~ DEAD THREAD PLEASE DELETE ~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~

Started by SeVeNeVeS, July 29, 2021, 05:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeVeNeVeS

My attempt to make a house look slightly different, decoration wise, I hope a little Steampunk.

All my eggs in one chaotic basket, some things will be off topic.... WIP

Random photos to follow.... if I get this camera sorted.  ::)

mizzarrogh

I look forward to that!
Thak You for being so kind person and did helping me in the past here! it did ment a lot!  <3 :)

SeVeNeVeS

Quote from: mizzarrogh on August 01, 2021, 11:23:24 AM
I look forward to that!
Thak You for being so kind person and did helping me in the past here! it did ment a lot!  <3 :)

And I have to say, that one sentence has made my year now.

If I help anyone in any way, I must be on an off day or drunk........... ;D ;) (joke)

You are more than welcome my friend.

James Harrison

Looking forward.  It will be interesting to see another interpretation of a steampunk / steampunk-inspired interior.
Persons intending to travel by open carriage should select a seat with their backs to the engine, by which means they will avoid the ashes emitted therefrom, that in travelling generally, but particularly through the tunnels, prove a great annoyance; the carriage farthest from the engine will in consequence be found the most desirable.

SeVeNeVeS

Uuum, are the photos showing for everyone? I'm trying to transfer from one drive for a change, they show for me, but can anyone else see them?

James Harrison

Persons intending to travel by open carriage should select a seat with their backs to the engine, by which means they will avoid the ashes emitted therefrom, that in travelling generally, but particularly through the tunnels, prove a great annoyance; the carriage farthest from the engine will in consequence be found the most desirable.

SeVeNeVeS

Quote from: James Harrison on August 01, 2021, 04:45:07 PM
Not seeing anything at the moment.
Hmmmmm.......Bugger.

Will be back, hopefully with pictures.............

J. Wilhelm

That image URL is extremely long. It also has an appendix (anything after the "?" sign), with the size of the image which is meant to be read with some script used by the image server in whichever language (html, etc.). When I type it out as a link and click on it, I get a screen that reads that I should sign in onto my Microsoft account.

[img]https://ams02pap001files.storage.live.com/y4pgiw6jMfR_DWhBEdoemJlwgJmtvvLJghao2mMbCQpOBE1wNOEBxjP0xOAM4HrIDLjVJ7IjV05hFjfbe3ZzL_TV9orZ9uyIVsZKTfGOmecoYaWlNgnBWLuHyGrTyzeRXLPxdJwGhvxK5l_JTbnm6XofXQuVQrJewa6a50XmQCHyi3FondEklJQFDG0jLwN0ExJQTfyPHubrCSKma2J8kkvWc0ey-oOdx18UPuF2oY7BKI/20210727_153533.jpg?psid=1&width=762&height=571[/img]

Link:

https://ams02pap001files.storage.live.com/y4pgiw6jMfR_DWhBEdoemJlwgJmtvvLJghao2mMbCQpOBE1wNOEBxjP0xOAM4HrIDLjVJ7IjV05hFjfbe3ZzL_TV9orZ9uyIVsZKTfGOmecoYaWlNgnBWLuHyGrTyzeRXLPxdJwGhvxK5l_JTbnm6XofXQuVQrJewa6a50XmQCHyi3FondEklJQFDG0jLwN0ExJQTfyPHubrCSKma2J8kkvWc0ey-oOdx18UPuF2oY7BKI/20210727_153533.jpg?psid=1&width=762&height=571

Synistor 303

When I click on the link, I have to set up an account, so no pictures from the link...

SeVeNeVeS

von Corax

By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
By the Beans of Life do my thoughts acquire speed
My hands acquire a shaking
The shaking becomes a warning
By the power of caffeine do I set my mind in motion
The Leverkusen Institute of Paleocybernetics is 5845 km from Reading

SeVeNeVeS

James Harrison

SeVeNeVeS

SeVeNeVeS

Quote from: James Harrison on August 05, 2021, 04:00:05 PM
Success!- and very impressive work!

Yeah, gave up with onedrive and back to good old reliable imgBB, a bit more of a faff, but at least it works, I tend to make what I like the look of and if anyone else likes or appreciates it all the better..........

I can live with very impressive work! all day long, thank you.

SeVeNeVeS

Cora Courcelle

Love the Faberge hand grenade.
Now if only the Romanovs had had the sense to commission that we might be looking at an alternative history ...  :D :D :D
You have to tread a fine line between avant-garde surrealism and getting yourself sectioned...

mizzarrogh

SeVeNeVeS

Admittedly not to everyone's taste, but I like to recycle / upcycle where ever possible.

I think the thing I love is collecting a ton of rubbish then see what I can make.

Even my bird feeder is cobbled from a scrap kitchen pot and a wok.  ::)

SeVeNeVeS

mizzarrogh

For some reason that last thing makes me think of an old lighhouse out on the sea.
There where usualy at least one entire floor dedicated to old tecnology on most of the electrified ones on remote locations.

I fully agree with what You said here, I love to build things from trash!
Only thing is that i hawe like a half room filled with "nice to hawe for future projects" parts... ha ha!

Cora Courcelle

Quote from: mizzarrogh on August 15, 2021, 12:32:58 PM
For some reason that last thing makes me think of an old lighhouse out on the sea.

I must, alas, have a very vulgar mind as a lighthouse wasn't the first thing I thought of .....
You have to tread a fine line between avant-garde surrealism and getting yourself sectioned...

SeVeNeVeS

Quote from: Cora Courcelle on August 16, 2021, 10:05:51 AM
Quote from: mizzarrogh on August 15, 2021, 12:32:58 PM

I must, alas, have a very vulgar mind as a lighthouse wasn't the first thing I thought of .....

Thanks for that Miss Cora, I think I prefer old lighthouse to what you may have thought about, now I can't look at it without thinking  "does it resemble a phallus?" Oh, dear what have you done?  ;D

Next project....... Cerne Abbas Giant in copper pipe for my garden, no doubt on that one.  ;D

mizzarrogh

Nothing to be ashamed of, it's probably the most common object depictured in both modern art as well as pre historic native art all around the world...  ;)

mizzarrogh

About that central heater thing,(personaly i think it is super cool!)  Is is just a self circulating system, or did You use any pump module or so for it?

I wish i could get my hands on some of those Talon clamps outside the UK, but nobody seem to sell them in  my country.  :)