News:

For Forum status and technical updates, follow @vonCorax on Twitter X, and @vonCorax@mastodon.social on Mastodon.

Main Menu

The Asylum - Lincoln Steampunk Festival 2022

Started by Rockula, August 02, 2021, 01:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockula

Great news just in.
The biggest Steampunk Festival in the world WILL be returning to Lincoln (UK) in 2022 and has been guaranteed for at least the next 5 years.

The reason and the place that many of us discovered Steampunk in the first place.

And it looks like the councils and local authorities have taken some burdens off the shoulders of the organisers with regard to street Policing and given us access to more historic rooms and buildings for events.

I am enthused again.
The legs have fallen off my Victorian Lady...

Madasasteamfish

I made a note in my diary on the way over here. Simply says; "Bugger!"

"DON'T THINK OF IT AS DYING, JUST THINK OF IT AS LEAVING EARLY TO AVOID THE RUSH."

Synistor 303

Congratulations! My envy knows no limits... The local Steampunk festival at Walhalla was flooded out and the Adelaide Steampunk Festival (which we had planned to visit) is Covid-ed out this year. I just hope they can get up and going for next year. *sigh*

Just one, just one Steampunk Festival before I shuffle off this mortal coil...

E.J.MonCrieff

Good News indeed!  though I fear I shall be unable to make it in 2022, for reason of prior commitments.  But roll on 2023!