News:

For Forum status and technical updates, follow @vonCorax on Twitter X, and @vonCorax@mastodon.social on Mastodon.

Main Menu

Portmeirion Steampunk Weekend 7-8 May 2022

Started by Cora Courcelle, April 28, 2022, 11:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cora Courcelle

we're hoping to be at this, although we're not intending to do the steam train trip on the Sunday, but will remain in the Village.
If you're there and see me please do say hello (my profile picture is a few years old but I think I'm still recognisable ...)
You have to tread a fine line between avant-garde surrealism and getting yourself sectioned...

Miranda.T

Quote from: Cora Courcelle on April 28, 2022, 11:57:05 AM
we're hoping to be at this, although we're not intending to do the steam train trip on the Sunday, but will remain in the Village.
If you're there and see me please do say hello (my profile picture is a few years old but I think I'm still recognisable ...)

We'd have loved to be going along to this but unfortunately just can't spare the time at the moment. I'm sure it will be a fabulous event and hope you have a great time  :)

Yours,
Miranda.

Madasasteamfish

I may be along on the Sunday (but working Saturday) as I'm not far away, but will have to see...
I made a note in my diary on the way over here. Simply says; "Bugger!"

"DON'T THINK OF IT AS DYING, JUST THINK OF IT AS LEAVING EARLY TO AVOID THE RUSH."