News:

For Forum status and technical updates, follow @vonCorax on Twitter X, and @vonCorax@mastodon.social on Mastodon.

Main Menu

Documents From Earth B-12343

Started by chicar, August 23, 2022, 11:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chicar

Story than I wrote in anglish ( 100% germanic English)

The translator I used in case you need to retranslate:

https://lingojam.com/Anglish2-0

Documents From Earth B-12343

Arkham, Massachusetts , Onerike of Wineland, 1862

To:His Kingly Highness King Robert E Lee

Your Highness

i may have opened a gate who shift everything we know about reality. You see, the man eye can only see between 430-770 thz.  Our ears can only detect ring between 20hz-20khz.  These reach are a mere share of the ring and light oftenness reach.  It mean there a lot we are unable to see and heard.  And i thought than i could give access to this greater universe through mechavivisection.

The goal was to enhance the optical nerves, the eardrums and the parts of the brains associated to sight and ring to make them sensible to higher oftenness.I choose as test underthrow a money lacking trapper nicknamed  lupin lutin.  The medical have gone swimmingly. And here come the true underthrow of this character kite since Mr Lutin's witness was altogether enlightening.  He effectively boast in a pantheistic evangile , telling me it could hear the voice of Ahuentsic (the iroquois mother nature gestelld) and begged to me to do the procedure to the whole of mankind for his sake. Intrigued at the highest token by this psalmody, i decided to ask one of my helper to do the medical: on myself.  And yes , our lord and the heathen mother nature are one and the same.  I hear her, lamenting about how, her childrens, mistreat her.  I think i indeed reproduced artificially what the shaman of old are born smoothly with. Everybody must hear.  You must make a law to make the enhancement bound to all the population.  With or without you, i must ensure everybody is hearing.

respectfully your,Lorespeaker Harold Luther

January 20 1874 edition of the New Everwick Herald

the kybershamanic heresy goes rampant

13 years after his outcast from miskatonic university, Archshaman Harold Luther's kybernetic induced cult have grown at a alarming rate.   Hundred have already undergo the medical to meet the heathen madness.  Measure have to be taken to bulwark the Christen belief against this newfangled blasphemy.

Montroyal, province of Quebec, Lede Holy Repuplic Of Canada,in the year of our lady 11919 ( 1919 ce)

report of the federal needneedstand orholding initiative :

i am glad to say than replacement of our every forbonestonelaves fuel facilities by sun-like harvester and wind turbines is well underway.  We shall soon be a society in accord with our lady's words. Blessed be our belief founders to have opened the path to our salvation.
The word pagan came from paganus , who mean peasant . Its was a way to significate than christianism was the religion of the elite and paganism the one of the savage worker class.

''Trickster shows us how we trick OURSELVES. Her rampant curiosity backfires, but, then, something NEW is discovered (though usually not what She expected)! This is where creativity comes from—experiment, do something different, maybe even something forbidden, and voila! A breakthrough occurs! Ha! Ha! We are released! The world is created anew! Do something backwards, break your own traditions, the barrier breaks; destroy the world as you know it, let the new in.''
Extract of the Dreamflesh article ''Path of The Sacred Clown''