News:

We're back online! If you encounter any issues using the forum, please file a report in the Engine Room.

Main Menu

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving

Started by J. Wilhelm, November 25, 2022, 06:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J. Wilhelm

For those few Brassgogglers who live in the States, I hope you had a good Thanksgiving.  The excess of food helped take my mind off the vaccine symptoms (just a little bit).

rovingjack

to you as well:

bacon cheddar and chipotle scalloped potatoes, croisant, ham, bluecheese coleslaw, pork 'stuffing', greenbean cassarole, and cranberry jelly in the middle.
When an explosion explodes hard enough, the dust wakes up and thinks about itself.

J. Wilhelm

Quote from: rovingjack on November 27, 2022, 03:50:42 AM
to you as well:

bacon cheddar and chipotle scalloped potatoes, croisant, ham, bluecheese coleslaw, pork 'stuffing', greenbean cassarole, and cranberry jelly in the middle.

It certainly looks like you did! It reminded me of an odd thing I saw at local (mainstream) supermarkets: all Chipotle peppers (canned whole in sauce) imported and domestic were sold before Thanksgiving. It looks like it's becoming a trend in the American kitchen. I don't think many people knew what chipotle was just 20 years ago.